Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Part 135 (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/)
-   -   JetSuite :O) (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/58593-jetsuite-o.html)

Fly2lunch 04-11-2011 11:37 AM

JetSuite :O)

JETSUITE IS HIRING

The QOL is great here. Our bid comes out early the month before and you basically bid for a block of days. 7 / 4 / or 3 days in a row. The min bid is usually around 14 days on and the max is 25. They treat us very well over here. The interview is pretty easy. Mostly situational/ past experience/ tell me a time when .. . No tech. They are looking for pilots that can have some customer service and are easy to get along with. My CEO is a great guy... and there is no union. I have never felt like a value to any airline i have ever worked for.

They are hiring guys all through the spectrum - - Retired guys .. new pilots.. turbine time .. no turbine time. I am positive it is entirely based on if they can see themselves getting along with you for 7 days in a row. Every pilot here is easy to get along with. We work hard for our company bc they work hard for us. Its a win win.

As far as your resume goes, just apply online or send it to [email protected] He is one of our chief pilots.

They are growing fast. They are sending 6 people through training every month.. and expecting to gain 2 Phenom 100's each month starting in July.

BASES - LGB SNA DAL , , they are talking about a NY base for future operations.

Hope this helps. :)

Cal Varnson 04-11-2011 12:45 PM

:cool: Thanks for posting

Ferlofodder 04-11-2011 02:04 PM

Thanks for the post. A friend of mine works there and seems to be pretty happy although I think he's taking the recall back to US Air.

Anyone know what the minimum qualifications are to apply? I looked on the web site and couldnt find anything. Ive got 5000+ hrs, ATP, no PIC turbine. Thanks

Av8tion 04-11-2011 02:18 PM

yeah... sent you guys a resume a few weeks back but haven't heard anything since..

ImperialxRat 04-11-2011 09:37 PM

Any info on their pay?

OCCP 04-12-2011 07:13 AM

I think he mentioned the pay in another thread. $225 per day for FO. $400 per day on the CA side. Based on a minimum of 14 day, or something like that. I thought it sounded a little low but i ran the numbers and its basically the same as 6th year XJT payscale.

ImperialxRat 04-14-2011 12:47 PM

Thanks for transferring that info. I actually saw it in a different thread too, however where that thread is now, I have no idea.

I guess that comes to whether or not those days are paid when you are on call, or only the days you fly. If you are on call for 20 days a month and only fly 12 of them... would make it difficult to budget your expected income.. also if demand for charter drops off and start flying less, it would be a pretty large pay hit.

MikeB525 04-17-2011 06:11 PM

What are the hiring mins??