Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

TMC- Travel Management Company

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 08:44 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2007

Originally Posted by Smooth at FL450 View Post
Trying to blast off Newt Gingrich's skid marks with my own pee was a definite highlight of my 135 career. So glad go to have move onto 121 flying...
I tried my own pee, 3 bottles of water, and a whole can of hot water from the plane. Sucker didn't budge. That's when I had to break out the rubber gloves and manually force it down without puking on myself. Living the dream, indeed.
Old 03-24-2017, 03:46 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jun 2015

Originally Posted by mojo6911 View Post
I tried my own pee, 3 bottles of water, and a whole can of hot water from the plane. Sucker didn't budge. That's when I had to break out the rubber gloves and manually force it down without puking on myself. Living the dream, indeed.
Finally this thread is going in the proper direction...$h!t stories.
Old 03-24-2017, 03:56 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by mojo6911 View Post
I use the plastic forks & spoons to scrape and surgically reduce the size of the turd. Then hit the flush button a dozen. It's like being a glorified ER turd surgeon who happens to also fly the airplane!!!
Old 03-24-2017, 04:05 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jun 2015

Originally Posted by AirOverTheLog View Post
I use the plastic forks & spoons to scrape and surgically reduce the size of the turd. Then hit the flush button a dozen. It's like being a glorified ER turd surgeon who happens to also fly the airplane!!!
Play with poop AND get paid a fraction of what you're worth!! How soon can you be airborne?? We need you to repo to TEB after 14 hours duty for a min rest
Old 03-24-2017, 04:50 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by HeatLightnin View Post
Play with poop AND get paid a fraction of what you're worth!! How soon can you be airborne?? We need you to repo to TEB after 14 hours duty for a min rest
Does upper management work as long of hours without food or rest??? Who scrubs the toilet in the office???
Old 03-24-2017, 04:59 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: B-787 food n movie critic

Originally Posted by thehead View Post
RE: Dad wants to keep working.

Just tell him he has to clean out the ****ter any time someone manages to drop a deuce on your flight, and that might set him straight. It has a tendency to stick to the bowl.
You think "hangturds" dont happen at the majors? Picture this: its Hour 12 of 15 and you just wanna take a leak. So you walk in after the much rehearsed choreography of getting out of the cockpit, wait for a lav to open up only to have Mr Hanky and family staring back at you? If you leave it, you were the last on in so you own it... Only option is to blast it like a firehose (feel bad for the weak stream guys) an pray. No way in hell would I become a fecal dissecting technician and dad is WAY more savvy than I am when it comes to handling sh!t like that.
Old 03-24-2017, 06:16 AM
weekends off? Nope...

Joined APC: Apr 2014

Originally Posted by Captain Ducman View Post
You think "hangturds" dont happen at the majors? Picture this: its Hour 12 of 15 and you just wanna take a leak. So you walk in after the much rehearsed choreography of getting out of the cockpit, wait for a lav to open up only to have Mr Hanky and family staring back at you? If you leave it, you were the last on in so you own it... Only option is to blast it like a firehose (feel bad for the weak stream guys) an pray. No way in hell would I become a fecal dissecting technician and dad is WAY more savvy than I am when it comes to handling sh!t like that.
Fair point. The difference is, in a business jet there could be 1 passenger and he/she knows exactly which pilot rubbed his nuts on the shoulder on his way back to the pooper. At my current job, 99% of the pax don't even notice that I'm out of the cockpit and going into the lav, and the other 1% will be off the airplane before I get out of my seat so I never need to see them again. And I certainly won't be standing outside on the ramp with hand extended for that awkward moment of eye-contact scrutinization.
Old 03-30-2017, 11:42 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2012
Position: Holiday Inn, King Non-Smoking

Don't forget, the rudder lock works well for pushing things down through the brown starfish in the Hawkuh.
Old 03-30-2017, 02:01 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2014

Starting to hear some rumblings about a merge/integration... would make sense for staffing the new airframes for them. Speaking of turds
Old 03-30-2017, 10:02 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2011

Originally Posted by ThomasMagnum View Post
Starting to hear some rumblings about a merge/integration... would make sense for staffing the new airframes for them. Speaking of turds
As in between TMC and XO? This scuttlebutt tastes dubious.