Any Pt.135's with A062 in their opsecs? >

Any Pt.135's with A062 in their opsecs?

Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Any Pt.135's with A062 in their opsecs?

Old 11-30-2023, 10:17 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jan 2017
Default Any Pt.135's with A062 in their opsecs?

Trying to see if there are any existing Pt. 135's with the A062 opsec for SIC PDP, in there opsec who wouldn't mind sharing it with me, or if they might point me in the diretion of a company that could draft said opsec. Thanks.
Old 12-01-2023, 05:32 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2017

Originally Posted by 10Loco View Post
Trying to see if there are any existing Pt. 135's with the A062 opsec for SIC PDP, in there opsec who wouldn't mind sharing it with me, or if they might point me in the diretion of a company that could draft said opsec. Thanks.
You can find all OpSpecs in the Order 8900.1. You can also find the guidance for filing the OpSpec with your POI and what will be required for approval.
Old 12-01-2023, 08:17 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2011
Position: Volleyball Player

Originally Posted by TommyDevito View Post
You can find all OpSpecs in the Order 8900.1. You can also find the guidance for filing the OpSpec with your POI and what will be required for approval.
You don't find the Op Spec templates in the 8900.1. You find the description of the Op Spec in V3CH18, but that is not the same as the template and actual Op Spec. You might be able to find a copy of the template in a Notice though. Any time there is a notice issued regarding an Ops Spec, there are usually example templates in the appendix. You'd have to go to DRS and search for the PDP, with any applicable terms, then filter out for "Notices". If the notice is expired, it may not be there, but it may still be "on the web" somewhere.