Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Part 135 (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/)
-   -   Moser Aviation (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/76720-moser-aviation.html)

Gjn290 08-25-2013 09:40 AM

Moser Aviation

Hey all, I'm interested in finding a few things out about Moser Aviation. Specifically if they are operating life flight for American Medical Response in Hawaii. I have found a few ties between the two companies. But nothing firm.

I really appreciate any help on this. Also, the typical -- pay, qol, scheduling. Thanks guys.

Stanimal 08-27-2013 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by Gjn290 (Post 1469832)
Hey all, I'm interested in finding a few things out about Moser Aviation. Specifically if they are operating life flight for American Medical Response in Hawaii. I have found a few ties between the two companies. But nothing firm.

I really appreciate any help on this. Also, the typical -- pay, qol, scheduling. Thanks guys.

I know Moser began flying EMS in Hawaii this year. Can't tell you much other than they were really looking for locals. I live in CO and went to Moser at Centential to apply in person and called and called with 1000+ single pilot TPIC and 200 in the C90 and couldn't get a response. My friend who lives in Hawaii (who I planned to live with) and has only dual given time received a telephone interview and multiple follow ups after he chose another airline. I believe the pay was mid 50's and schedule 7 on 7 off, but can't guarantee that's true. He later said he talked to a couple of the pilots they brought on for the Hawaiian operation and they were very happy.

I know it's all second hand info, but I hope that helps a little.

Gjn290 08-27-2013 08:45 AM

It does help, thank you. It confirms that it is Moser flying the other King Air's out here. I do live in Hawaii so I can check that box. Now if only I could find a job listing.

pilotjonesg 08-28-2013 05:04 AM

Moser is not operating the king airs over there. They started trying to set it up, but that is about it. The company flying over there is from Nebraska, cant think of their name right now.

Gjn290 08-28-2013 09:02 AM

After spending several hours last night on the internet, and talking to a couple friends, I found out who is operating them. LifeTeam out of Newton, Kansas. It was originally going to be Moser Aviation, but it fell through last minute and LifeTeam managed to pick it up.

COKS 12-04-2018 02:32 PM

Any updated info on Moser?

Juvat 01-17-2019 07:18 PM

...Bueller...?

Condor73 01-25-2023 08:26 AM

Moser Aviation any info ??

Can anyone share some info on Moser Aviation?
pay,
QOL, schedule, company culture, etc
Looking at them as a possible employer.
thanks

mpaaa3 01-25-2023 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Condor73 (Post 3579016)
Can anyone share some info on Moser Aviation?
pay,
QOL, schedule, company culture, etc
Looking at them as a possible employer.
thanks

Moser is a typical 135 charter operator. They have a standard QOL for a 135 operation. Pay moved to an hourly rate and is quite good if you are at the Senior Captain pay bands. Schedule is 8/6 and you can expect 14 hour duty days. They fly the Nextant XT and the plane is a great first turbojet to fly if you have no prior jet experience. Company is run by several retired military pilots. They fly safe and do their best to take care of their airplanes. But remember - 135 is no one's dream job. Good group of pilots to fly with.

Condor73 01-25-2023 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by mpaaa3 (Post 3579307)
Moser is a typical 135 charter operator. They have a standard QOL for a 135 operation. Pay moved to an hourly rate and is quite good if you are at the Senior Captain pay bands. Schedule is 8/6 and you can expect 14 hour duty days. They fly the Nextant XT and the plane is a great first turbojet to fly if you have no prior jet experience. Company is run by several retired military pilots. They fly safe and do their best to take care of their airplanes. But remember - 135 is no one's dream job. Good group of pilots to fly with.

Thank you. I appreciate the info.