Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Flight Express Info

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 02:36 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Feb 2006
Default Flight Express Info

Hi all,

Anybody have info on Flight Express? You know, usual stuff. QOL, typical duty day, quality of maintenance, do they project the attitude that employees are assets or liabilities; decent benefits? I saw they just increased pilot pay. Will they hire without C-210 experience? I've visited their website and the Austin Collins web site as well. Is Flight Express a place that someone would want to stay around for a while? Especially if money isn't too big a factor? I just want a job where I get treated like they want me to be there. Where everyone works together to "make it happen". Where I will truly be part of a team that cares about safety, the customer, and employee moral.

Any info would be greatly appreciated....

NWA7
Old 01-03-2007, 06:31 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2006
Position: CA A320/A319/A321

Originally Posted by nwa7 View Post
Hi all,

Anybody have info on Flight Express? You know, usual stuff. QOL, typical duty day, quality of maintenance, do they project the attitude that employees are assets or liabilities; decent benefits? I saw they just increased pilot pay. Will they hire without C-210 experience? I've visited their website and the Austin Collins web site as well. Is Flight Express a place that someone would want to stay around for a while? Especially if money isn't too big a factor? I just want a job where I get treated like they want me to be there. Where everyone works together to "make it happen". Where I will truly be part of a team that cares about safety, the customer, and employee moral.

Any info would be greatly appreciated....

NWA7
Hi there NWA7 are you a fellow NWA guy??? Anyway, I flew for FLT.EX back in 1990. It was a OK job. Based down in FL. where I am from so it worked out great for me at the time. QOL was fine, depends on the base. They have a wide range of places. Eqment. was fine, C210 is a great machine along with the BE58. The pay has gone up from the old days I noticed, People worked together and all the pilots were great for we were all trying to get the the regionals at that time. Its steady work and a paycheck. If you have a good background, try for something like MountainAir Cargo. or a FedEx Feeder, thats where the money and QOL is I think.