Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Freight Runners Express Hiring

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2019, 06:56 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2013

Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
You’d have to check with recruiting, just call the office and talk with Taryn during normal business hours M-F. IIRC, part time positions are for DEC candidates who simply work on a day rate contract type basis.
O.K. thanks, have a good weekend!
Old 09-16-2021, 12:12 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jun 2021

Brining this back. Any info on the company? Interview process? Questions? QOL?
Old 11-13-2021, 10:56 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Nov 2021

Originally Posted by mynameisjeff View Post
Interviewing is currently at a standstill due to the holiday peak season and sims being booked up. PM me if you want further details about the company.
Old 12-05-2021, 08:23 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Nov 2021

Originally Posted by Embpilot1234 View Post
Interviewing is currently at a standstill due to the holiday peak season and sims being booked up. PM me if you want further details about the company.
Sent you a PM
Old 12-06-2021, 07:29 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2016

Originally Posted by Embpilot1234 View Post
Are they planning to do some hiring after the season is over? I notice they got another aircraft they received, I been following them on Facebook and I had put in for their FO program, when it was up also, they did send me an email that they still have me on file and that they are working thru the application.

I am hoping for any chance to fly for someone that will give me an opportunity to be employed. What the best way to get my name recognized by them so that I have a higher chance of being called for an interview?

Thanks
Old 06-06-2022, 12:18 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: May 2022

Originally Posted by mynameisjeff View Post

Bumping this.
Old 01-11-2023, 03:20 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Sep 2021
Position: Nunya Business

Bumping this. I see they have a FO spot open on their website, does anyone have any current info on them?
Old 02-23-2023, 06:48 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2023

Originally Posted by KermitFlyer View Post
Bumping this. I see they have a FO spot open on their website, does anyone have any current info on them?
Interviewed and received an offer in late January. 2 year training contract with a $30,000 buyout, it is prorated the last 6 months of employment. Commuting IS an option, however you are pretty much short call reserve anywhere from 6-12 days in MKE with a 1 hour call out followed by 3-5 hard days off, they want wheels up within an hour of notification. FRE does pay for a hotel for those 6-12 days. Ended up turning it down due to the QOL cut I would take with that commuting policy. Pay seemed very good for a lower time pilot wanting turbine multi time (around 65k/yr). I got offered at about 820TT with only 5.9ME. My offer was into the SAAB 2000 or EMB-120. They did not let you know which of the two you would be on. It seemed to be, take the offer then they tell you which metal you'll be flying. SAAB flying is slow in summer but they said they hope to pick up this year. Sounds like the SAAB has a better QOL with destinations and schedule. EMB-120 sounded like it does a lot of night, last minute freight runs to the North Dakota area and all over. Interview was straightforward with HR followed by technical. Received an offer less than 24hr later.
Old 02-23-2023, 02:28 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007

Originally Posted by leftfinal View Post
Interviewed and received an offer in late January. 2 year training contract with a $30,000 buyout, it is prorated the last 6 months of employment. Commuting IS an option, however you are pretty much short call reserve anywhere from 6-12 days in MKE with a 1 hour call out followed by 3-5 hard days off, they want wheels up within an hour of notification. FRE does pay for a hotel for those 6-12 days. Ended up turning it down due to the QOL cut I would take with that commuting policy. Pay seemed very good for a lower time pilot wanting turbine multi time (around 65k/yr). I got offered at about 820TT with only 5.9ME. My offer was into the SAAB 2000 or EMB-120. They did not let you know which of the two you would be on. It seemed to be, take the offer then they tell you which metal you'll be flying. SAAB flying is slow in summer but they said they hope to pick up this year. Sounds like the SAAB has a better QOL with destinations and schedule. EMB-120 sounded like it does a lot of night, last minute freight runs to the North Dakota area and all over. Interview was straightforward with HR followed by technical. Received an offer less than 24hr later.
Uh....is this a typo????
Old 03-03-2023, 02:56 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Sep 2021
Position: Nunya Business

Originally Posted by cfii2007 View Post
Uh....is this a typo????
Probably not. I've heard others getting hired/job offers with similar M.E. hours.