Search
Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Freight Runners Express Hiring

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2016, 06:34 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jun 2016

I have part 135 mins. But plan on getting my multi here in the next few weeks now that I have the money. There a certain minimum to go for captain? Specifically multi engine time?
Old 06-28-2016, 06:43 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2013

Originally Posted by mbouwser23 View Post
I have part 135 mins. But plan on getting my multi here in the next few weeks now that I have the money. There a certain minimum to go for captain? Specifically multi engine time?
No multi time requirement just 135 mins and we will hire you as a captain in the 99. Just have your multi and be able to fly instruments single pilot. PM me.
Old 07-10-2016, 05:21 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jun 2016

What bases are they hiring at?
Old 07-12-2016, 07:07 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2016
Position: Legacy C130 Galley Operation Instructor

Yes I would love to know the bases they are hiring FO's for... I have my restricted ATP and am a full time reservist on the C-130 that is looking to make the jump into the civilian side of aviation. Going to be close to 1,000 hours when I go part time with my unit in the next month or two.
Old 07-15-2016, 03:10 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jul 2015
Position: Pilot

Hi All! I applied and interviewed. I got the job and am moving to Wisconsin!

My interview experience- This is a really awesome company and has a cool family feel to it. Everyone was really friendly and just wants to get to know you. I rode in a Redbird Sim and did an ILS and a VOR approach with a hold, but for the most part the interview was them just getting to know me. The pay is good and it seems like you can earn lots of bonuses for working hard. They run most of the Beech 99's single pilot, but if you get hired as an FO they will upgrade right at the 135 Mins. From what I can see, they are moving in a good direction and have a healthy growth. I think there is lots of future opportunity with them past the 135 UPS cargo flying too. I can't express how excited I was about this company after the interview and seeing the home base.

Total time 950, just a multi rating, and lots of diverse experience

Originally Posted by Metalbikemayhem View Post
No multi time requirement just 135 mins and we will hire you as a captain in the 99. Just have your multi and be able to fly instruments single pilot. PM me.
Old 07-24-2016, 04:22 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2015

Definitely worth applying. I'll hand in your resume. Ill send you a PM.
Just sent you a pm sir. Thank you
Old 07-27-2016, 12:05 PM
Line Holder

Originally Posted by mbouwser23 View Post
What bases are they hiring at?
Company is located in MKE and that's the primary base. More than likely you would and would want to be based out of MKE. Some route pilots are based there and if you wanted to you could request one of the airports we service for UPS. MSN-DLL-CWA-RHI-MNM oh and we're hiring for all bases.
Old 08-06-2016, 09:16 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Aug 2015

Company is located in MKE and that's the primary base. More than likely you would and would want to be based out of MKE. Some route pilots are based there and if you wanted to you could request one of the airports we service for UPS. MSN-DLL-CWA-RHI-MNM oh and we're hiring for all bases.
If you requested one of the bases, say MNM. Is that like many other cargo ops where you are in your base (i.e. MNM) during the day and at night in MKE? Or is it the reverse of that and you would be in MKE during the day. Thanks.

edit: Do you basically upgrade when you hit 135 mins? i.e. end of the month I'll be around 1200 hours. xc will be about 220 short of 500 due to the nature of the flying I do currently. Just looking at current pay vs (FO as well as CA pay). The pay cut to FO would be rough but doable if only for a short period time.
Old 08-09-2016, 10:46 AM
Line Holder

Originally Posted by Jrflyer View Post
If you requested one of the bases, say MNM. Is that like many other cargo ops where you are in your base (i.e. MNM) during the day and at night in MKE? Or is it the reverse of that and you would be in MKE during the day. Thanks.

edit: Do you basically upgrade when you hit 135 mins? i.e. end of the month I'll be around 1200 hours. xc will be about 220 short of 500 due to the nature of the flying I do currently. Just looking at current pay vs (FO as well as CA pay). The pay cut to FO would be rough but doable if only for a short period time.
Yes you start in MKE in the am and spend the day at the outstation then return to MKE at night. If you are close to 135 mins you start as fo then once hitting 1200 you will go though upgrade training for captain. PM me to apply.
Old 08-12-2016, 12:28 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2015

I know FRE has a couple of single engine aircraft they use on the cargo routes. Any chance someone with a ASEL Commercial could get hired, or do they want someone with both the ASEL and AMEL, and then equipment gets assigned based off seniority/bidding/ company need?