Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Boutique Air

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2016, 02:55 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2016

Originally Posted by pilotscott View Post
Has anyone gotten an e-mail about being in a application pool. Also does anyone know about being based in Phoenix. Can you pick your base?
Can pick your base, but Phoenix and ATL are stacked from what I hear. Best bet is Denver, just got word we're opening two new routes in the next few months.
Old 08-05-2016, 04:22 PM
Contract

Joined APC: Aug 2014
Position: SR22

Denver sounds like the place to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-05-2016, 09:36 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2015

Originally Posted by GreenWater View Post
Denver sounds like the place to be.

Do yourself a favor before jumping in and ask the Denver pilots how they like their schedules.
Old 08-06-2016, 06:52 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2016

Originally Posted by OkStateBryan View Post
Do yourself a favor before jumping in and ask the Denver pilots how they like their schedules.
DFW is the place to be, they're schedule is cake. In Denver we're doubling our daily flights come sep-octoberish. Which means we're gonna need to more than double our fleet and pilot size, as we were a little on the short side already.
Old 08-06-2016, 08:07 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by flydaho View Post
In Denver we're doubling our daily flights come sep-octoberish. Which means we're gonna need to more than double our fleet and pilot size, as we were a little on the short side already.
And they're making pilots from other bases come out and fly some of those trips.
Old 08-06-2016, 08:41 AM
Contract

Sure will. I haven't even interviewed so I may not get the chance to jump in anywhere.

Old 08-12-2016, 10:58 AM
Gets Weekends Off

4 DFW FOs are leaving at the end of the month due to upgrades/ new jobs elsewhere if anyone is looking to transfer or waiting to get called.
Old 08-12-2016, 12:26 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2015

Just following up. I applied with Boutique like a month and a half ago. I haven't heard anything. From reading this site, I've heard they kind of keep a pool of candidates and then call the oldest applications first. I had 260 hours when I applied. I'm up to just over 330 now, and I'm working full time doing aerial photography of farms (full time until October first, ish). I'm averaging about 40 hours a week. I anticipate hitting the 500 hour mark within a month or two. I was wondering if the MSP base has opened yet, or if that's still in the works? Also, any word on jump seating, cabin agreements, or ZED? Also, now that I'm working full time as a pilot and getting a lot of flying time, should (more accurately.. how do) I update my application?
Old 08-12-2016, 03:57 PM
Contract

4 DFW FOs are leaving at the end of the month due to upgrades/ new jobs elsewhere if anyone is looking to transfer or waiting to get called.

I applied a month ago with Boutique. Nothing yet. Must be a long list of people. I would love Dallas but I'd take anything if offered. I could always transfer to Dallas later.

I interviewed with Ameriflight today and should know something by the end of next week.

Old 08-12-2016, 06:42 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2012

Originally Posted by GreenWater View Post
I applied a month ago with Boutique. Nothing yet. Must be a long list of people. I would love Dallas but I'd take anything if offered. I could always transfer to Dallas later.

I interviewed with Ameriflight today and should know something by the end of next week.

Good luck with Ameriflight!, looks like a great company to work for