Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Exclusive Jets

Old 02-10-2018, 04:01 PM
  #71  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Amphibian's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Position: Gulfstream Pilot
Posts: 135
Default

I absolutely maintain my position. flyExclusive is a great company.
Amphibian is offline  
Old 02-11-2018, 03:01 AM
  #72  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Feb 2018
Posts: 17
Default Hahahahahahaha

Originally Posted by Amphibian View Post
I absolutely maintain my position. flyExclusive is a great company.
Hahahahahahaha
Oksure is offline  
Old 02-11-2018, 03:02 PM
  #73  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Dec 2017
Position: CRJ 700/900 CA
Posts: 31
Default

Originally Posted by Amphibian View Post
I absolutely maintain my position. flyExclusive is a great company.
Amphibian, I PMed you.
BoeingB17 is offline  
Old 02-13-2018, 05:23 AM
  #74  
Gets Weekends Off
 
captfred's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: Retired for now
Posts: 228
Default

Originally Posted by Boris Badenov View Post
ASAP is really gonna ding em on that one.
The ASAP program is a long way off. Only thing that has happened so far is a conversation with the POI.
captfred is offline  
Old 02-14-2018, 11:09 PM
  #75  
All is fine at .79
 
TiredSoul's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Position: Paahlot
Posts: 2,893
Default

Originally Posted by captfred View Post
The ASAP program is a long way off. Only thing that has happened so far is a conversation with the NEW POI.
Corrected that for you....
TiredSoul is offline  
Old 02-20-2018, 09:36 AM
  #76  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Feb 2018
Posts: 17
Default Ask

Ask about pilots knowledge of their aircraft? Ask about their checklists? Ask about pilots who for some reason refuse to write up MX items? Not necessarily blaming the pilots but MX items are not written up and planes fly? For grounding events. Major issues with company MX. Ask about not following 135 regs for rest. Ask if you ok with your family flying on these aircraft? Ask and if ok with the above then great company

Last edited by Oksure; 02-20-2018 at 09:56 AM.
Oksure is offline  
Old 02-22-2018, 03:34 AM
  #77  
Line Holder
 
shlomo's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2011
Posts: 54
Default Iceberg

[QUOTE=Oksure;2532947]Ask about pilots knowledge of their aircraft? Ask about their checklists? Ask about pilots who for some reason refuse to write up MX items? Not necessarily blaming the pilots but MX items are not written up and planes fly? For grounding events. Major issues with company MX. Ask about not following 135 regs for rest. Ask if you ok with your family flying on these aircraft? Ask and if ok with the above then great company[/QUOTE

Just the tip of the Iceberg
shlomo is offline  
Old 05-15-2018, 07:36 PM
  #78  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Feb 2018
Posts: 17
Default Safe???

Is exclusive jet safe? Mx?
Oksure is offline  
Old 05-16-2018, 08:55 AM
  #79  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Amphibian's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Position: Gulfstream Pilot
Posts: 135
Default

Originally Posted by Oksure View Post
Is exclusive jet safe? Mx?
Absolutely the equipment is safe. All tails go through a pre-buy inspection, then conformity at a Cessna Service Center before they go on the certificate. They are put on Cessna ProParts and engine program. Any heavy maint./inspections are done at service centers. Company has also recently implemented dedicated mobile A & P’s in Florida & Northeast who meet arriving aircraft to complete a maint. checklist of items like-fluids, tire pressure, 02, bulbs, update data bases, other light maint, ect.

The company maintains an ARGUS Platinum Rating and flies high caliber clientele and celebrities. Safety is top priority.
Amphibian is offline  
Old 05-16-2018, 09:53 AM
  #80  
Pilot
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Dec 2014
Position: Large cabin Bizjet
Posts: 445
Default

Originally Posted by Amphibian View Post
Absolutely the equipment is safe. All tails go through a pre-buy inspection, then conformity at a Cessna Service Center before they go on the certificate. They are put on Cessna ProParts and engine program. Any heavy maint./inspections are done at service centers. Company has also recently implemented dedicated mobile A & P’s in Florida & Northeast who meet arriving aircraft to complete a maint. checklist of items like-fluids, tire pressure, 02, bulbs, update data bases, other light maint, ect.

The company maintains an ARGUS Platinum Rating and flies high caliber clientele and celebrities. Safety is top priority.
A pre-buy inspection? WHOA!!!!! Thats awesome!!!!

And the Lear 35 that crashed in TEB was Argus rated too. Your rating depends on the size of the check you send them.
HwkrPlt is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
misterwl
Corporate
1
07-19-2012 04:18 PM
vagabond
Hangar Talk
8
08-16-2009 11:19 AM
Lbell911
Regional
10
07-06-2007 03:17 PM
Freight Dog
Corporate
34
02-26-2007 04:11 PM
Lori Clark
Major
1
03-25-2005 12:22 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread