Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

PRIA Question

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2018, 07:05 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2011
Default PRIA Question

Any experts on Part 135 PRIA and FOIA records? I have a question please PM me.
Old 04-07-2018, 07:32 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Apr 2018
Default Pria

Im not an expert, however, I did pose a question to an FAA inspector about the PRIA paperwork. He did not directly answer my question, but did give me this insight.

.........In a very short time, the new electronic Pilot Records Database (PRD) will be deployed online for FAA records only at first. But shortly after that, the air carrier records portion of the PRD will also begin to deploy that will contain all records from all companies going back to August 1, 2005. If this company posts any records at all concerning your short time with them, and you have not acknowledged them as an employer, you could be getting yourself into a lot of trouble, because not listing an employer, even for a very short period of time, when the evidence shows otherwise, could bring an enforcement action against your certificate for falsification of application, which could possibly end your aviation career. Since all enforcement and revocation information will remain on a pilots FAA record until the ‘end of time’ so to speak, you would need to think about this very carefully and again, see my recommendation above.

I hope this will help to provide a direction for you to consider. We very badly need good pilots for our air transportation system, and an ommission like this, which could possibly endanger your career, seems like a risk that is simply not worth taking.

If you have any other questions or comments please let me know and I will gladly do my best to help out.
Old 04-07-2018, 12:58 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005

PM me. I'm familiar with PRIA.