Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Mach One Air Charters

Old 05-21-2018, 09:26 PM
Chief A'Hole

Joined APC: Aug 2015
Position: Barely Flying!

Originally Posted by Jetlife View Post
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
First post was awesome from that guy lol!

Mach one is NOT the place to go, yes I have first hand info.

DH
Old 05-21-2018, 09:28 PM
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2013

Originally Posted by Dhood84 View Post
First post was awesome from that guy lol!

Mach one is NOT the place to go, yes I have first hand info.

DH
Oh I as well, it is a dumpy bottom feeder still, as it always was.
Old 10-06-2018, 08:18 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Oct 2018

Things have gotten better, even better than they already were! Tons of time off and the most professional operation I have even flown with. The owner is previously Delta and he runs it just like Delta! I think there are a few openings newly available, I would jump on them really quick, very hard job to get, and once you have it everyone stays until retirement.

A++++
Old 10-06-2018, 11:59 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2017

I don't stay at "discount price" hotels. I stay at quality places that are really nice. Not saying 5 star but close. Will the company reimburse for that?
Old 10-07-2018, 09:13 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: Retired for now

Originally Posted by PIlotGuy949 View Post
Things have gotten better, even better than they already were! Tons of time off and the most professional operation I have even flown with. The owner is previously Delta and he runs it just like Delta! I think there are a few openings newly available, I would jump on them really quick, very hard job to get, and once you have it everyone stays until retirement.

A++++
No more drunk posting please.
Old 10-09-2018, 06:21 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Exclamation Paying 4 your own hotels = Interest-free Loan

Originally Posted by MrPilot1 View Post
It was 10-5. We are now 8-6. Great company to work for. Yes, you pay for you hotels. I’ve never been short one cent on my reimbursement every week. Pay is always on time (no complaints on the $$$ side of things). All operations are charter and owner flights. I’ve been there 6 months now and no complaints. In fact, I have other friends trying to get on board.

Hey, seriously, and with total respect but........

I'm glad that you are happy and like it there, but be careful with that paying for your own hotels deal. When Kalitta shut down in 2000, and before they were resurrected, pilots had thousands of Dollars on their American Express cards that they never got reimbursed for. They were excited about all the points that they were earning until the Company quit reimbursing them. I'm glad that you haven't been shorted thus far, and maybe you won't, but you are putting your credit at risk unless you are independently wealthy and/or you pay for your rooms in cash. If things ever go South with the economy, fuel prices ect., that money might be tough to get back when other, more powerful creditors with their own lawyers are pounding on the same door you are. By asking you to pay for your own hotels, you are in effect being made to give them an interest-free loan.

OK, 'nuff said. And no,... I wouldn't be so paranoid if everyone weren't against me. Good Luck.
Old 10-15-2018, 10:50 AM
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2018

Originally Posted by PIlotGuy949 View Post

A++++
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! !!!!! OMG this post wins the internet for sure.
Old 03-22-2021, 12:33 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Mar 2021
Default Mach one

Jetlife has a lot of negative comments but can’t say if the ceo was delta or aa? The company runs 10/8 but has the smaller jets on 8/6 or 7/7 by mutual agreement. Pay is above the average and extensions of duty days are rare. Hotels are at your discretion but they ask to keep it reasonable at around $150. If you book or spend anything it is reimbursed every thursday like clockwork.If you don’t want to book accomodation they’ll do for you as they do with commuting flights. Promotion is in a reasonable timeframe there’s no bond I know of but thanks to several ratbags taking type ratings and not bothering to show up they now ask you to put up 50% which is reimbursed prorated over 12 months. The usual few selfish low life’s ruining a great profession.
Draw your own conclusion but it sounds ok to me.