Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Any Key Lime Air FO's out there?

Old 02-04-2007, 06:24 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007
Position: SAABster

Originally Posted by HotMamaPilot View Post
how is that racist? It is a fact. Racist.....no you are a racist for pointing that out....you too are a duma$$. get a life, loser

It's hard to believe you're a pilot, you post like a trucker. Lighten up a little.
Old 02-04-2007, 08:26 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: LAMA It feels so good

i am not understanding your post. please rewrite. anway, we are speaking of key lime air of colorado.
Western Air Express has the Captain type rating for the Metro with an SIC required limitation and I dont know for sure but I imagine that Key Lime does the same.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005

you too are an idiot. What that meant is in order to log PIC, you must pass a PIC check ride.
Wow. DE727UPS, I know for a fact you work for UPS. Is this lady for real? Do you know her?

All of her posts are filled with name-calling immaturity that is so common on the flightinfo forums.

Hmmm, ex-American Eagle pilot, and a current UPS first officer on the 757/767. There can't be too many of you, HMP. Wonder if someone here can actually confirm who you work for.

I know a couple UPS pilots, and it's hard to imagine them coming off the way you've been.

My guess?

The only 'brown' thing you fly is that brown striped Seminole at a local flight school.

Don't give up, you'll make it one day!
Old 02-05-2007, 05:17 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: G2 gear slammer

Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post
Wow. DE727UPS, I know for a fact you work for UPS. Is this lady for real? Do you know her?

All of her posts are filled with name-calling immaturity that is so common on the flightinfo forums.

Hmmm, ex-American Eagle pilot, and a current UPS first officer on the 757/767. There can't be too many of you, HMP. Wonder if someone here can actually confirm who you work for.

I know a couple UPS pilots, and it's hard to imagine them coming off the way you've been.

My guess?

The only 'brown' thing you fly is that brown striped Seminole at a local flight school.

Don't give up, you'll make it one day!

Exactly. Even though it wouldn't surprise me, I'm sure the review board loved her!
Old 02-05-2007, 11:11 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2006

most certainly required huh? no, they don't have an autopliot and NO they most certainly do NOT require an fo. you're an idiot. i ride on them quite a bit thats how i know dumba$$
Have you actually read Part 135, specifically paragraph's 99, 101 and 105?? For pax carrying operations under part 135 which have 10 or more seats, there must be an SIC in the a/c, or there must be an auto-pilot installed and the use of it must be approved by the administrator. I do not care that you believe that you are an expert on Key Lime Company policy based solely on osmosis, (just being around the operation makes you an expert), but the regulations are just what they are...regulations. The time is loggable for many reasons which many have proven thus far...deal with it.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:59 PM
Freightmama!

Joined APC: Dec 2005
Position: 757/767 FO

I am a racist because I am not attracted to asian people? wow. you must watch and take credence in the liberal media daily.
Holy smokes! I agree with HotMama! I don't see the racism in his, er her comment.
Old 02-10-2007, 11:18 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2007

Originally Posted by Freightpuppy View Post
Holy smokes! I agree with HotMama! I don't see the racism in his, er her comment.

Yeah, me too. But just this one comment. Everything else I'm not exactly buying...
It sounds like she's a little bitter (or angry) about something.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:40 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2005
Position: CA: A321/A320/A319

I use to work their for almost three years.

Our ops specs said that one pilot is required plus the AFM also listed it as well.

To carry passengers you either needed a two man crew or an autopilot.

In the ops specs logging sic time is legally as long as the operation requires one.

PS....Anybody inquiring about working there needs to consider if spending 20K for their license is worth giving up. I'm begging people not to go there plus for the sake of our profession I couldn't believe Freightdog would even list them on the website.

No I did not get fired I'm working elsewhere. I've seen what happens over there.