Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Part 135 (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/)
-   -   Martinaire (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/97180-martinaire.html)

gatogato 09-14-2016 12:39 PM

Martinaire

Hi, I'm looking at going to work for Martinaire flying a caravan. Has anyone here worked for them? What is their training like? Do they do a good job with maintenance? What kind of schedule do they run?

NatGeo 09-14-2016 01:40 PM

Hi gatogato, I fly a route for them. They have been a good company to work for. The training is in the airplane and out of the company's headquarters in Dallas. Maintenance seems to be pretty good from everything that I have seen. The schedule varies a little bit by location. Most of the companies routes are scattered across the U.S. We are a UPS feeder so, you will probably have the weekends off and be doing one run in the morning and then another one at night during the week.

Send me an email if you want. I will put in a good word for you. [email protected]

jet267 09-16-2016 12:03 PM

What routes do you have open right now Natgeo? I have 1100 TT. How many hours do I need before they will hire me?

NatGeo 10-04-2016 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by jet267 (Post 2204343)
What routes do you have open right now Natgeo? I have 1100 TT. How many hours do I need before they will hire me?

Theses routes are open right now:
1. Scranton, PA
2. Guymon, OK
3. Midland, TX

There are also standby positions in Dallas, TX and Lansing, MI.

Safety 10-24-2016 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by gatogato (Post 2202779)
Do they do a good job with maintenance?

What do you consider good maintenance?

Ben Huston 10-21-2021 04:01 PM

Current Martinaire Info

I know that I am Necro-posting but I'm looking for any updated info on Martinaire.

Specifically about the Guymon route.

Ben Huston

Rod Farva 03-11-2022 09:21 AM

Martinaire Routes and Bases Update

Does any one know where Martinaire stands with their routes and domiciles. Their openings keep changing, but I sent emails to them about applying for positions in Wichita Falls, TX and Durant, OK. I just want to make sure I'm not beating a dead horse with these emails to apply for taken positions.

Farva

BurnCycle 03-13-2022 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Rod Farva (Post 3387140)
Does any one know where Martinaire stands with their routes and domiciles. Their openings keep changing, but I sent emails to them about applying for positions in Wichita Falls, TX and Durant, OK. I just want to make sure I'm not beating a dead horse with these emails to apply for taken positions.

Farva

Domiciles are places like Durant. The Wichita Falls route is based in Vernon, Tx. Durant overnights in Tulsa, and Vernon overnights in DFW. All domiciles will overnight in a large city.