Search
Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Boutique Air - Updated Info

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2017, 11:44 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2017

Does Boutique have an reciprocal agreements with airlines as far as jumpseating, etc?
Old 04-09-2017, 07:39 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2016
Position: PC12, Captain

I'll attempt to answer the last couple of questions posted here.

We have jumpseat agreements with a half dozen or so airlines, including American and Southwest. We were told a couple of months ago that United was essentially a done deal but that has not materialized. We do not have any travel benefits that extend to family, other than on Boutique.

I have not heard any rumors of expanded routes in the Northwest.
Old 04-09-2017, 09:18 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Apr 2017
Default When will I be notified

Hello! Thanks for the awesome post and updates. I applied nearly three months ago with 1250TT, 150 multi, 80 instrument time and I haven't heard anything. I've applied twice now in those three months updating my hours. I'm not sure why I haven't even heard anything from them. Is this normal? You said about a month in your post so now I'm concerned. I would really like to get hired and would like to know whether I am or at least that I am not going to be so I can move on if they don't want me.
Old 04-09-2017, 03:56 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2017

Originally Posted by SccrGK22 View Post
Hello! Thanks for the awesome post and updates. I applied nearly three months ago with 1250TT, 150 multi, 80 instrument time and I haven't heard anything. I've applied twice now in those three months updating my hours. I'm not sure why I haven't even heard anything from them. Is this normal? You said about a month in your post so now I'm concerned. I would really like to get hired and would like to know whether I am or at least that I am not going to be so I can move on if they don't want me.
Not sure why they wouldn't have called you, but I would definitely be looking elsewhere as well if I were you. No sense waiting around for one thing when there are a bunch of other opportunities! Unless you've really got your heart set on btq for some reason.
Old 04-09-2017, 05:11 PM
New Hire

Originally Posted by Toddzilla View Post
Not sure why they wouldn't have called you, but I would definitely be looking elsewhere as well if I were you. No sense waiting around for one thing when there are a bunch of other opportunities! Unless you've really got your heart set on btq for some reason.
Thank you. Honestly I'm lost. Not sure what to do. I've applied to Great Lakes, BTQ, Skywest, Endeavor and a few others and havent even gotten a response back either way from Amy of them. Any suggestions out there per my hours? I'm not super tied to Denver but my wife is in the military working out of South Dakota and Denver is the closest hub to my family. I'll do what I have to do though I guess to make it work so any suggestions would be grateful.
Old 04-09-2017, 05:39 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2015

Thank you. Honestly I'm lost. Not sure what to do. I've applied to Great Lakes, BTQ, Skywest, Endeavor and a few others and havent even gotten a response back either way from Amy of them. Any suggestions out there per my hours? I'm not super tied to Denver but my wife is in the military working out of South Dakota and Denver is the closest hub to my family. I'll do what I have to do though I guess to make it work so any suggestions would be grateful.
Bemidji. You can get a base in the dakotas and the chief pilot is super nice.
Old 04-09-2017, 05:43 PM
New Hire

Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
Bemidji. You can get a base in the dakotas and the chief pilot is super nice.
Base with who exactly in the Dakotas are you talking about
Old 04-09-2017, 06:16 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2017

Base with who exactly in the Dakotas are you talking about
Bemidji Aviation. They've got a Sioux Falls base for flying boxes.
Old 04-09-2017, 07:53 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2016

Well, you aren't quite there yet for Skywest, etc... Great Lakes is a sinking ship, if you've done any research into them you should have seen as much. Boutique takes their sweet time to get back to you, but if you haven't heard anything back from anybody, I'm guessing there's another reason you're having trouble.
Old 04-10-2017, 03:22 PM
Line Holder

Position: smoke and spider season

Originally Posted by N993T View Post
I'll attempt to answer the last couple of questions posted here.

We have jumpseat agreements with a half dozen or so airlines, including American and Southwest. We were told a couple of months ago that United was essentially a done deal but that has not materialized. We do not have any travel benefits that extend to family, other than on Boutique.

I have not heard any rumors of expanded routes in the Northwest.
Do they have any open positions out of PDX?