Go Back   Airline Pilot Central Forums - Find your next job as a Pilot > >
Part 91 and Low Time Jump pilots, crop dusting, and other Part 91 jobs
 

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2018, 02:51 PM   #1  
New Hire
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Sep 2018
Posts: 2
Default Low time commercial pilot AMEL/ASEL

Hello,
Looking for a job. 315 tt do I have chance?
I would really appreciate if someone can guide me for any job out there other than cfi. Iím in Michigan willing to relocate.

Thanks,
Anas20077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 03:32 PM   #2  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2014
Posts: 830
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anas20077 View Post
Hello,
Looking for a job. 315 tt do I have chance?
I would really appreciate if someone can guide me for any job out there other than cfi. Iím in Michigan willing to relocate.

Thanks,
Chance? Yes. Will it be hard? Yes.

Any way you could get up to 500? 135 VFR mins will get you a job in an hour.
dera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 03:47 PM   #3  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Sep 2018
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anas20077 View Post
Hello,
Looking for a job. 315 tt do I have chance?
I would really appreciate if someone can guide me for any job out there other than cfi. Iím in Michigan willing to relocate.

Thanks,
Iím in the same boat. Iíve been working on my CFI for a year now and realized after a year and $5000 that itís not something I want to do. Iíve already been offered a job at a regional through my flight school and employers pilot development program. Now Iím stuck at 300TT with a job waiting for me once I get to 1250 hours. Now itís just a matter of getting this next 1000 hours. I wish I wouldíve come to my realization a month ago, it seems like Iím about three weeks shy of getting on with an aerial imaging company as their season starts in October and they seem to have already done all of their hiring.
CaptClayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 04:08 PM   #4  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2014
Posts: 830
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptClayton View Post
Iím in the same boat. Iíve been working on my CFI for a year now and realized after a year and $5000 that itís not something I want to do. Iíve already been offered a job at a regional through my flight school and employers pilot development program. Now Iím stuck at 300TT with a job waiting for me once I get to 1250 hours. Now itís just a matter of getting this next 1000 hours. I wish I wouldíve come to my realization a month ago, it seems like Iím about three weeks shy of getting on with an aerial imaging company as their season starts in October and they seem to have already done all of their hiring.
Just so you know - those imaging spots are pretty competitive nowadays.
dera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 04:40 PM   #5  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Sep 2018
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dera View Post
Just so you know - those imaging spots are pretty competitive nowadays.
Yeah. Iím starting to realize that the more I look into it.
CaptClayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 10:15 PM   #6  
Gets Weekends Off
 
SonicFlyer's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2017
Posts: 814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dera View Post
Any way you could get up to 500? 135 VFR mins will get you a job in an hour.
Not so much these days.
SonicFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
 

 
Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best places for low time pilot to move to? buzzsherwood Career Questions 8 07-20-2017 07:33 PM
JetBlue New Hire Info Southerner Major 264 02-07-2013 06:28 PM
New Pilot- A few low time questions MagentaLiner Part 91 and Low Time 46 06-13-2012 11:42 AM
Low Time Pilots rpatte1637 Regional 15 02-08-2007 06:16 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:02 AM.


vBulletin® v3.9.3.5, Copyright ©2000-2018, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright ©2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1