Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Part 91 and Low Time (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-91-low-time/)
-   -   Time building South Florida (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-91-low-time/123307-time-building-south-florida.html)

TiredSoul 09-18-2020 04:37 PM

If I could ever conduct an Initial CFI checkride I’d have the applicant teach a lesson on logbooks and logging time :cool:...for real.

firefighterplt 09-25-2020 04:01 PM


Originally Posted by TiredSoul (Post 3131630)
If I could ever conduct an Initial CFI checkride I’d have the applicant teach a lesson on logbooks and logging time :cool:...for real.

I’d throw up my hands, admit defeat, and walk out lol.

Between my mil and civ logbooks and the differences in how the military and FAA log time...both my logbooks and my brain are a trashbag disaster.

TiredSoul 09-25-2020 04:31 PM


Originally Posted by firefighterplt (Post 3135738)
I’d throw up my hands, admit defeat, and walk out lol.

Between my mil and civ logbooks and the differences in how the military and FAA log time...both my logbooks and my brain are a trashbag disaster.

You could start with “common student errors”
Lol
:D

Macjet 09-26-2020 08:21 PM


Originally Posted by TiredSoul (Post 3131630)
If I could ever conduct an Initial CFI checkride I’d have the applicant teach a lesson on logbooks and logging time :cool:...for real.

I estimate that I've moved 400,000 people in the last five years and haven't logged a minute of flight time. That might be one way to fix the logbook problem.

neverposts 09-27-2020 01:53 AM

Tired soul and i are not talking about already being in the big metal dude. We are talking about those who game the system to get into a jet once you have 10k hours its all worthless...

TiredSoul 09-27-2020 04:03 AM


Originally Posted by Macjet (Post 3136332)
I estimate that I've moved 400,000 people in the last five years and haven't logged a minute of flight time. That might be one way to fix the logbook problem.

You don’t have to Mac.
Your employers record keeping system covers any ‘logging’ requirements.
I was specifically talking about the 100+ hrs of time building in order to get to Commercial/Initial CFI

awair 09-30-2020 10:39 AM

Safety Pilot
 
I'll be in FL later in the year, happy to act as Safety for IFR, XC, Night etc. SEL or Multi.

Don't need the hours, current IFR. Steam or Glass, just no crazy stuff!

Mentoring a speciality. Send me a PM...

bl00tdi 06-18-2021 12:10 PM

Looking to build around 70 hrs. Commercial/instrument rated and current, 226TT. Located by KTMB but can travel within reason. Thanks!

mynameisjeff 07-09-2021 06:36 PM

Gonna bump this looking to time build as well, have all CFI ratings! PM

Luciano 07-20-2021 02:01 PM

Time building in Florida
 
Hey,
Are you still interested in time building. I rent a Cessna 150 for 85$ P/h. I’m in need of a time building partner for my commercial. Located at Pompano


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:16 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright ©2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands