Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List
intherightseat

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-17-2018, 05:16 PM   #531  
Line Holder
 
intherightseat's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2016
Posts: 78
Default

You can get hired Part Time - define your own schedule. Rotation, etc. Just miss out on the pretty fantastic medical benefits (if you’re flying solo you pay nothing a month for HMSA PPO — medical/dental/vision)
-
Street captains are very real. Captain is $42/hr for first 6mo, then $48/hour thereafter with backpay for the difference over the previous 6 months. 70hr rsv guarantee. They are hiring all bases (incl LAX), PIC/SIC, as well as for the PC12 in HNL.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
intherightseat is offline  
Old 01-19-2018, 01:18 PM   #532  
Gets Weekends Off
 
brocklee9000's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2017
Posts: 122
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by intherightseat View Post
You can get hired Part Time - define your own schedule. Rotation, etc. Just miss out on the pretty fantastic medical benefits (if you’re flying solo you pay nothing a month for HMSA PPO — medical/dental/vision)
-
Street captains are very real. Captain is $42/hr for first 6mo, then $48/hour thereafter with backpay for the difference over the previous 6 months. 70hr rsv guarantee. They are hiring all bases (incl LAX), PIC/SIC, as well as for the PC12 in HNL.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting, didn't know they had part time options. Are they still hiring SIC and mainland? All I've seen for months on their site are listings for HNL PIC on caravan and pc12.
brocklee9000 is offline  
Old 01-19-2018, 01:30 PM   #533  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Aug 2017
Posts: 15
Default

Has anyone done an SIC interview recently? I heard they are going to start hiring again soon and am curious to see what they cover in the interview and sim evaluation.
runakatuna is offline  
Old 01-24-2018, 01:42 PM   #534  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Mar 2016
Posts: 41
Default

The Santa Maria Airport District has ended its agreement with Mokulele Airlines, even after paying the airline more than $900,000 as part of a revenue incentive plan.

"We had issues with baggage agreement," Hastert explained. "You couldn't transfer checked baggage, you still had to go outside of security. get your bag, check back in."

Monthly ridership documents show a big drop in passengers. At the start of service in October 2016, Mokulele transported more than 600 people. At the peak of service one month later in November, 1,000 people were served. Finally, in their last month of service in November 2017, ridership dropped to just 186 passengers.

Low ridership prompts Mokulele Airlines to pull out of Santa Mar - KSBY.com | San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Area News
flexing is offline  
Old 01-25-2018, 02:56 PM   #535  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Jan 2018
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by runakatuna View Post
Has anyone done an SIC interview recently? I heard they are going to start hiring again soon and am curious to see what they cover in the interview and sim evaluation.
They're conducting Interviews in the Denver area out of KAPA, just had mine today for SIC.
307FLYER is offline  
Old 01-25-2018, 10:16 PM   #536  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Dec 2016
Position: SWA FA
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 307FLYER View Post
They're conducting Interviews in the Denver area out of KAPA, just had mine today for SIC.
Can you give an overview of your interview? What types of questions? What we’re your hours you got an interview with? Appreciate it.

~ Dan
GingerDan is offline  
Old 01-26-2018, 09:46 AM   #537  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2014
Position: And hold
Posts: 133
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 307FLYER View Post
They're conducting Interviews in the Denver area out of KAPA, just had mine today for SIC.
Wait a minute.....you had a interview with Mokulele for a sic position in DEN? Are you sure it was Mokulele and not someone else?
Av8tr1 is offline  
Old 01-26-2018, 01:40 PM   #538  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jun 2017
Posts: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8tr1 View Post
Wait a minute.....you had a interview with Mokulele for a sic position in DEN? Are you sure it was Mokulele and not someone else?
The interviews are conducted in Denver.
skruts is offline  
Old 01-28-2018, 04:09 PM   #539  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Aug 2017
Posts: 15
Default

Anyone hired for the March class please PM me! I want to start getting in touch with everyone.
runakatuna is offline  
Old 01-29-2018, 01:19 PM   #540  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Mar 2016
Posts: 41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by runakatuna View Post
Anyone hired for the March class please PM me! I want to start getting in touch with everyone.
Any news on future hiring? Hows the interview? Congrats btw.
flexing is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"Why do airlines keep going bankrupt?" Tsuda Major 24 12-01-2011 11:04 PM
American Eagle ALPA & AA APA Strike bgmann Regional 31 11-19-2011 08:33 PM
Who's making bank in Q1? Sniper Major 8 06-18-2009 10:31 AM
Southwest Airlines Article from CNN UnlimitedAkro Major 60 03-11-2008 01:14 PM
Pinnacle buys Colgan? HIREME Regional 61 01-24-2007 08:34 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:29 AM.