Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Regional (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/regional/)
-   -   Reserve at Colgan (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/regional/2122-reserve-colgan.html)

YoYoMa16 03-04-2007 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAABaroowski (Post 12706)
Hey I just got based up in Albany, NY for Colgan. Everything with COlgan so far has been pretty awesome, training, IOE, and all the guys I flew with or trained with have been awesome guys, so I was hoping if I can expect the same with Reserve. I am on Reserve the whole month of Jan and wondering if I can expect to fly alot, or a little any Colgan guys out there that have any info, please let me know, thanks, and for anybody thats wondering, SAAB 340 is an awesome airplane, so if your thinking about Colgan go for it, great bunch of people!


did you leave xjt for colgan?

jeff122670 03-04-2007 03:21 PM

SAAB,

maybe i missed it, but why do you hate them sooooo much?

if i missed your post explaining why, i would love to read it.....if not, fill us in....

to hate them THAT much....it MUST be a good story!!!

thanks!

Baronpilot 03-04-2007 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAABaroowski (Post 12706)
Hey I just got based up in Albany, NY for Colgan. Everything with COlgan so far has been pretty awesome, training, IOE, and all the guys I flew with or trained with have been awesome guys, so I was hoping if I can expect the same with Reserve. I am on Reserve the whole month of Jan and wondering if I can expect to fly alot, or a little any Colgan guys out there that have any info, please let me know, thanks, and for anybody thats wondering, SAAB 340 is an awesome airplane, so if your thinking about Colgan go for it, great bunch of people!


Hey I see you are back at Colgan! I knew you couldn't stay away. Hahahaha:D

Airsupport 03-04-2007 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAABaroowski (Post 127991)
hahah nice, I knew Id see this again, hahaha.

hahahah, you are like a politician whos dirty past has been dug up for all to see. seriously though, it is kinda funny to see how much you loved colgan.

JoeyMeatballs 03-04-2007 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airsupport (Post 128442)
hahahah, you are like a politician whos dirty past has been dug up for all to see. seriously though, it is kinda funny to see how much you loved colgan.

I know, I was like a hardcore Colgan fanatic :). Still do love the SAAB though ;)

BeatsCFIing 08-29-2007 07:38 PM

I must admit, I chuckled when I saw the sincerity and love from SAAB for the outstanding operation known as Colgan Air. Wow you loved life at Colgan, on reserve in ALB. HAHAHAHAHA

sigep_nm 08-29-2007 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAABaroowski (Post 128443)
I know, I was like a hardcore Colgan fanatic :). Still do love the SAAB though ;)

Greatest piece of Swedish material ever made, except for the helicopter engines that were placed on there....SAAB you ever try to find the CTOT switch in the BRO?

Moose Surgeon 01-07-2008 04:32 AM

"hahah nice, I knew Id see this again"

LIKE A BAD BURITO ON A HOT SUMMERS DAY!!

usmc-sgt 01-07-2008 06:12 AM

no need to bring back a thread from the dead that started in 06'

It was not a secret that at one time saab loved Colgan...they have since parted ways and are not on speaking terms.

Laxrox43 01-07-2008 06:12 AM

Saab, reading this old blog brings a tear to my eye :P


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:35 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright 2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands