From First to Worst

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 10 of 11
Go to
Quote: I’d rather have our contract than their representation.
Not one of those jerkoffs should be allowed in or around ANYTHING union.
Quote: Not one of those jerkoffs should be allowed in or around ANYTHING union.
They should both be fired from management. Let them both fly the line like Jackson.
Quote: They should both be fired from management. Let them both fly the line like Jackson.
I would love to watch them have to slink around like Martin.
Quote: I would love to watch them have to slink around like Martin.
He’s hiding in LA on the 756 fleet. Pretty sure 99% of the guys in the right seat are former L-UAL and have no idea as to the crimes he’s committed.
Quote: He’s hiding in LA on the 756 fleet. Pretty sure 99% of the guys in the right seat are former L-UAL and have no idea as to the crimes he’s committed.
That’s too bad, if they did no one would talk to him.
Quote: That’s too bad, if they did no one would talk to him.
Its a small fleet in LAX. Under 60 in each seat. Spread the word.
Quote: I believe the National attorney was Ken Cooper.
I believe it was actually Mike Abrams. Pat Burke, former IACP President/ALPA MEC Chairman (he transitioned CAL into ALPA), stood up and said while he had tremendous respect for Mike, he disagreed with his assessment. Point being, it wasn't just CALALPA and NC connected players who were pushing C '05.
Quote: I believe it was actually Mike Abrams. Pat Burke, former IACP President/ALPA MEC Chairman (he transitioned CAL into ALPA), stood up and said while he had tremendous respect for Mike, he disagreed with his assessment. Point being, it wasn't just CALALPA and NC connected players who were pushing C '05.
I used to fly with Pat Burke a lot back then, to say he “disagreed” is an understatement. I think the word “disgrace” would better describe his feelings toward that POS contract....as well as all the people involved in writing it.
Quote: I used to fly with Pat Burke a lot back then, to say he “disagreed” is an understatement. I think the word “disgrace” would better describe his feelings toward that POS contract....as well as all the people involved in writing it.
As you probably recall, Pat was more diplomatic at the Road Show. He still got his point across.

The WB Captains took the biggest hit in C05. The loss of trip drop with pay for vacation alone was huge. The former union leaders still on the property sent out a joint letter opposing C05.
Quote: I believe it was actually Mike Abrams. Pat Burke, former IACP President/ALPA MEC Chairman (he transitioned CAL into ALPA), stood up and said while he had tremendous respect for Mike, he disagreed with his assessment. Point being, it wasn't just CALALPA and NC connected players who were pushing C '05.
I’m fairly sure it was Ken Cooper he was the ALPA negotiator assigned to our MEC and was buddy buddy with Stivila.

Mike Abraham ALPA’s General Counsel and wildly referred to the Scope Pope, ALPA’s Scope Guro.
6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 10 of 11
Go to