New Hires to be offered Widebody FO

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 11 of 16
Go to
Thanks. That’s a perfect explanation.
Quote: The two instructors told about 40 of us this during a class on leadership and integrity so it would be ironic if untrue haha
United teaching about integrity? That’s like taking a tax advice class from Al Capone.
Quote: United teaching about integrity? That’s like taking a tax advice class from Al Capone.
Well, he sure knew all the loopholes, both legal and illegal.
Any idea why the G line for SFO 756 is more junior than 737 or 320 ?
Quote: Any idea why the G line for SFO 756 is more junior than 737 or 320 ?
SFO 756 FO a really small and junior BES.
Last I looked (which was a few years ago), the 756 out of SFO only went to five or six destinations, and it had lots of red eyes.
Quote: Last I looked (which was a few years ago), the 756 out of SFO only went to five or six destinations, and it had lots of red eyes.

I heard red-eyes build character!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: I heard red-eyes build character!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Redeyes get juniors a weekend day at home. One man’s trash is another’s treasure
NB Schedules
I can't start a new thread yet(new user permissions) but this might be somewhat relevant to the conversation. Does anyone have any perspective on the NB schedules at United compared to Delta? I see lots of frustration on the Delta forum regarding fatiguing schedules, reroutes, pilot morale, etc but not as much on the United forum. Just curious if the same issues are occurring at United on the narrow body trips. Thanks.
Quote: I can't start a new thread yet(new user permissions) but this might be somewhat relevant to the conversation. Does anyone have any perspective on the NB schedules at United compared to Delta? I see lots of frustration on the Delta forum regarding fatiguing schedules, reroutes, pilot morale, etc but not as much on the United forum. Just curious if the same issues are occurring at United on the narrow body trips. Thanks.
I’d be willing to bet that domestic and international trips are pretty similar between the two, at least between the 320/737 and bigger planes. We don’t have 100 seat jets flying trips that look like a regional schedule, so there’s nothing to compare there. They rant about fatigue and morale, we rant about beards and people posting on Instagram. At the end of the day it’s just the same job.
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15 
Page 11 of 16
Go to