SWA In-House Job Fair, 30 Sep 17?

Subscribe
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  24 
Page 14 of 27
Go to
Quote: Sweet, thanks. So don't bring a printed copy of app?

Oh yeah, one more thing... Black tie, red tie, blue tie... does it really matter?
When I went in April, it would not have been useful to bring a printed copy of the app or anything else besides resumes. It couldn't hurt though. The suit/tie combo really doesn't matter as long as you don't look like a bag of dicks.
Quote: Sweet, thanks. So don't bring a printed copy of app?

Oh yeah, one more thing... Black tie, red tie, blue tie... does it really matter?
Wear whatever tie you want. I wore a tie with planes on it for my interview and got lots of compliments on it.
Quote: Wear whatever tie you want. I wore a tie with planes on it for my interview and got lots of compliments on it.

... But did you get the job???

Seriously guys, thanks.
Quote: ... But did you get the job???

Seriously guys, thanks.
Been here almost 2 years now. Couldn't be happier. Seriously though...wear whatever you want....pin stripes, blue, black, gray, brown. If you're comfortable and look nice I don't think it matters.
Quote: Anyone getting calls/emails for standby list?

Nothing here.
Anyone with a confirmed ticket receive any follow up email(s) with more info?
Quote: Anyone getting calls/emails for standby list?
I just made the standby list but I can't make it
Quote: Anyone with a confirmed ticket receive any follow up email(s) with more info?
Just received an email detailing the events with an attachment. I'll be in the afternoon session, see you there!
Quote: I just made the standby list but I can't make it
Was it by email, or by telephone? Has anyone had issues using a Yahoo email account? Ive heard rumors that the system WN uses may have issues with Yahoo email address?
Quote: Was it by email, or by telephone? Has anyone had issues using a Yahoo email account? Ive heard rumors that the system WN uses may have issues with Yahoo email address?
Who uses yahoo anymore?
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  24 
Page 14 of 27
Go to