Endeavor Air

Subscribe
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25 
Page 15 of 47
Go to
Quote: Their LGA flying is being handed off to -900 operators. CZ operations are going to refocused in the midwest and western Delta operations.
your talking about the future, that flying doesn't start till Sept, i'm talking about the past and present...Compass hasn't had near the issues in LGA as G7 has
Wait....are you guys saying G7 won't be doing LGA flying anymore?
So I made it a point to not comment on pncl threads or pass judgments, but im frankly sick of hearing their name brought up by our management as to why we need paycuts (psa). I gotta know. What kind of a flow did you guys get to delta in return for those cuts? If you haven't seen the video yet, check out a thread called "I love psa" where Scott Kirby is telling psa pilots that they need to go to pncl pay in return for flow through. So I gotta know, what flow? Of course im voting f$$$ no! Id rather move back to my folks house and get some bartending Job than give up a single penny.
Heh, what flow? There is no flow.
Quote: So I made it a point to not comment on pncl threads or pass judgments, but im frankly sick of hearing their name brought up by our management as to why we need paycuts (psa). I gotta know. What kind of a flow did you guys get to delta in return for those cuts? If you haven't seen the video yet, check out a thread called "I love psa" where Scott Kirby is telling psa pilots that they need to go to pncl pay in return for flow through. So I gotta know, what flow? Of course im voting f$$$ no! Id rather move back to my folks house and get some bartending Job than give up a single penny.
Yikes!!!!!
this is getting good. the iggnorance of our collective work group astounds me
Quote: Id rather move back to my folks house and get some bartending Job than give up a single penny.
Are you serious?? I hear so many guys say this when they are beating their chest about pay cuts . As a grown man (fairly young for today's 121 pilot) I would never dream of moving back into my parents house...ever....I suppose when you can't get a chick living on your own, it doesn't matter if your sleeping one door over from your parents every night....
Quote: Id rather move back to my folks house and get some bartending Job than give up a single penny.
Quote:
Haha thats actually funny. No I could pursue other opportunities if I had the time. Stay with the folks would be very brief.
Quote:
Such a good movie!

I like the I am a robot scenes.
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25 
Page 15 of 47
Go to