UAL Pool-ies

Subscribe
72  122  162  168  169  170  171  172  173  174  175  176  182  222  272 
Page 172 of 282
Go to
Do the wide bodies tend to go senior or junior within the classes?
Quote: Do the wide bodies tend to go senior or junior within the classes?
My class it went to the most senior new hire, next class it went to the 8 ball.... No telling.
My class had a mix of 12 737s and 6 76Ts. Both were spread throughout the seniority range- I believe everyone got a choice except for the 8-ball.
Quote: My class had a mix of 12 737s and 6 76Ts. Both were spread throughout the seniority range- I believe everyone got a choice except for the 8-ball.
God Save the BALL !!!
I'll bet newhires start going into the 756 instead of 76t soon. They want to move 100 fo's over from 76t to 756 in EWR
God Save the Ball!!

Congrats... are you going to introduce yourselves with your APC avatars?

Anyone from Skywest? Welcome to ALPA! Thanks for the vote of confidence!
FAULTPUSH what are you doing in this thread I figured you would ride Frontier into the ground! You Bolo and toomanyRJs.
Quote: Anyone from Skywest? Welcome to ALPA! Thanks for the vote of confidence!
I'm curious about this post- do SkyWest pilots bear a stigma at UAL for having been non-unionized labor? Not all of us are haters, you know; and though general, many of those who are the most vehemently anti-union are also among those whose long term plans include getting the fire-truck salute from the left seat of an RJ.
Quote: I'm curious about this post- do SkyWest pilots bear a stigma at UAL for having been non-unionized labor? Not all of us are haters, you know; and though general, many of those who are the most vehemently anti-union are also among those whose long term plans include getting the fire-truck salute from the left seat of an RJ.

Unfortunately... there are a few United ALPA guys that have deep seated resentment towards Skywest pilots for their rejection of ALPA... call those guys trade unionist... it doesn't help that OO pilots then willfully apply to become ALPA pilots and all its benefits when it suits them....

Fortunately for OO pilots, they might get a comment... but for the most part they will be welcomed despite their collective insolence....
Why 76T over 737?
I am a bypass guy with seniority # just under 11,000 returning in the first class in Sept. after more than a decade and furlough x 2. I would like to get to IAH fairly quickly. Would there be any advantage to 76T over the 737?
72  122  162  168  169  170  171  172  173  174  175  176  182  222  272 
Page 172 of 282
Go to