New Information

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 10
Go to
Quote:
I know. You can’t see that I understood your original point, and you can’t fathom that Boeing might, might being the operative word, need to move air frames that aren’t part of the Max’s on order. So save both face palms for yourself, fool.
Quote: I know. You can’t see that I understood your original point, and you can’t fathom that Boeing might, might being the operative word, need to move air frames that aren’t part of the Max’s on order. So save both face palms for yourself, fool.
We already own the 73-800's, We have them parked unground at Area 51. It's our new hub for the west coast. Once the contract is done our crack management team will unveil the new master plan for a stealth hub! KA51 is the airport code!
Quote: We already own the 73-800's, We have them parked unground at Area 51. It's our new hub for the west coast. Once the contract is done our crack management team will unveil the new master plan for a stealth hub! KA51 is the airport code!
Call sign janetwings
We are talking Middle East carrier that dumped the 800 for the MAX. Left the 50 sitting out there and readily available for Spirit to swoop in and grab a good deal.
Quote: We are talking Middle East carrier that dumped the 800 for the MAX. Left the 50 sitting out there and readily available for Spirit to swoop in and grab a good deal.
True or not, we do need an AC really really soon!
Quote: True or not, we do need an AC really really soon!
Yes, but not th 73, I have standards! I need my tray table!
Quote: Yes, but not th 73, I have standards! I need my tray table!
This!!!

...GP
What about those 47 A350s American just gave back......let’s just take those! Haha
Quote: Yes, but not th 73, I have standards! I need my tray table!
Nothing says you have to bid it.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 10
Go to