Exciting news tomorrow!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 14
Go to
Quote: Heads are rolling in Miramar because someone let JetBlue beat them to the punch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bagel bites for Spirit. When pizzas on a bagel you can have pizza anytime.
Frontier-Spirit-Ryan Air merger plus a new AC order of 300 A-380's with seating capacity for 1000. Or maybe just Wifi equipped aircraft starting fall of 2018.......
Quote: Bagel bites for Spirit. When pizzas on a bagel you can have pizza anytime.

We will be installing toaster ovens behind the FOs and the process of heating up the bagel bites will be added to the approach checklist so they are warm and crispy upon arriving at the destination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A330 NEOs

400 seats.

Just a guess
A “monumental” announcement must mean either a merger or a big aircraft order... It has to be growth related.

Maybe gripngrab’s absolute (“I have senior sure-thing internal connections”) prediction of a 150 737-800 order will come true!!! Can’t wait!
Where was this posted?
Quote: A “monumental” announcement must mean either a merger or a big aircraft order... It has to be growth related.

Maybe gripngrab’s absolute (“I have senior sure-thing internal connections”) prediction of a 150 737-800 order will come true!!! Can’t wait!
Wifi 10 years behind every other airline is pretty "monumental", don't you think?

Passengers don't care about aircraft orders and mergers (share holders do), but they do care about wifi and or better seats.
Quote:

Anybody want to guess?
Where did you find this? Just curious
https://www.flightglobal.com/news/ar...-wi-fi-440624/

this is from last year...its not wifi
Quote: Wifi 10 years behind every other airline is pretty "monumental", don't you think?

Passengers don't care about aircraft orders and mergers (share holders do), but they do care about wifi and or better seats.
I agree that would be a great thing, but would adding Wi-Fi be considered “monumental” to members of the press? I am not sure about that... That’s a big word used infrequently. Who knows? To me, “monumental” implies a big strategic move - but that’s just my interpretation.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 14
Go to