Interview on the 29th, Would like to talk to

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to
Can anyone share some info on Junior bases for new hires at F9? How long will it take to hold MCO?
Quote: Can anyone share some info on Junior bases for new hires at F9? How long will it take to hold MCO?
Hard to predict. Junior base currently is PHL. Next is Vegas, then DEN, then MCO, then ORD (all for FOs). There’s a lot of movement because of roughly 16 upgrades a month. If that continues as it’s forecast to then any base should be attainable within 6-9 months.
Any idea where people are staying at during training without going broke?
Quote: Any idea where people are staying at during training without going broke?
Crash pads typically. Hotels are way to outrageous for 7 weeks
Thanks for the info
Airbnb with 4-6 other people. It'll be around 700/mo per person.
Check the crew room bulliten board. I was able to score my own private room with a shared bath for $450 a month right off Tower Road.
Interviewed in June. Was unsuccesful. What’s the best way to get a call back after the 6 month wait? I’ve kept everything updated.
Quote: Interviewed in June. Was unsuccesful. What’s the best way to get a call back after the 6 month wait? I’ve kept everything updated.
You realize you’re coming on APC admitting to Frontier pilots that you were involved in reducing the leverage we had last summer by telling our management that the old contract was enough? I’m not sure how to get a call back but found it interesting that you’d share that information here. Were you aware that ALPA was specifically asking pilots not to come here last summer?
Quote: Interviewed in June. Was unsuccesful. What’s the best way to get a call back after the 6 month wait? I’ve kept everything updated.
Multiple failures here.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to