Hotel during training

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
so what makes you think GoJet won't last? Just your opinion. And yes, I did research PSA, and reading the forums it looks like a minimum of 6 - 12 months reserve time.
Quote: so what makes you think GoJet won't last? Just your opinion. And yes, I did research PSA, and reading the forums it looks like a minimum of 6 - 12 months reserve time.
As far as I know no one has a working psychic connection so do what works for you. People have been saying GoJet is going away forever but yet it is still here.

Good luck in training
Quote: Oh sure, everyone says: pick a regional that you don't have to commute to something close by so you can have QOL. But then they jump on your back for picking one that does. With GoJet I can be at a base with a 1 hour drive for a commute. My other options, make the one hour drive, then catch a plane and commute, spend extra money on hotels so that I can fly out the day before in order to catch that early morning flight. No thank you.
Complain all that you want about GoJet. If I went with republic I would be waiting several months before they started hiring, then more months before I could start training, and who knows how long I would be sitting reserve.
So, am i serious about going to GoJet? yes I am.
Good choice, for exactly the reasons you mention.. Screw what everyone else says. They probably have different circumstances.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to