DIOE

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: Why would we need to keep this internal?
My opinion, I just don't agree to air dirty laundry. Any policy discussion is that; company policy.
Quote: My opinion, I just don't agree to air dirty laundry. Any policy discussion is that; company policy.
I guess I don’t consider how we are compensated as “dirty laundry”. It’s all passed around pretty freely especially during negotiation time.
Quote: My opinion, I just don't agree to air dirty laundry. Any policy discussion is that; company policy.
lol.

Nonsense.
Definitely pays to bid with a check airman, get DIOE and pick up a trip for a 40hr 4 day since there are no shortage of erj trips it seems.
Quote: Definitely pays to bid with a check airman, get DIOE and pick up a trip for a 40hr 4 day since there are no shortage of erj trips it seems.
There is almost no open time and only a few crew posted trips. Nowhere near what it was pre-COVID.
Quote: There is almost no open time and only a few crew posted trips. Nowhere near what it was pre-COVID.
Dang sorry to hear, definitely not the same on the CRJ side, plenty to pick up from ppl posting.. at least in IAH that is
Trying to figure out how someone who gets paid 100% of what he/she was awarded through PBS, but doesn't have to pack a bag, put on a uniform, commute to the airport to go through the TSA ringer, then spend a few days in a covid threat environment while staying in a hotel room is dirty laundry.
Building time quickly right now doesn't really do any good.
Looks more like gloating to me.
Quote: Trying to figure out how someone who gets paid 100% of what he/she was awarded through PBS, but doesn't have to pack a bag, put on a uniform, commute to the airport to go through the TSA ringer, then spend a few days in a covid threat environment while staying in a hotel room is dirty laundry.
Building time quickly right now doesn't really do any good.
Looks more like gloating to me.
i just had a legit question about pay protection. Was it minimum guarantee or full credit.

This forum can be like YouTube. You have a video of a cute kitten playing with a ball of yarn and halfway down the comments list you’ll see somebody talking about how the moon landings were staged and everyone else is a government shill.
Quote: i just had a legit question about pay protection. Was it minimum guarantee or full credit.

This forum can be like YouTube. You have a video of a cute kitten playing with a ball of yarn and halfway down the comments list you’ll see somebody talking about how the moon landings were staged and everyone else is a government shill.
The best part is when the moon landing comment is in direct reply to the kitten video.

Also, the ball of yarn is stuffed full of illegal ballots.
Quote: i just had a legit question about pay protection. Was it minimum guarantee or full credit.

And the ball of yarn was laced with catnip to create a performance when the cat really wanted to sleep THUS the rights of the cat have been violated and so on and so on and gag cough hack someone kill me.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to