Republic restarting LYNX?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Forget the troll for a second. I think there is potentially more to the story here.

119.69 as referenced in the job description specifically is titled: Management personnel required for operations conducted under part 135 of this chapter.

So, someone tell me why they would need 135 management personnel for the flight school
Quote: Forget the troll for a second. I think there is potentially more to the story here.

119.69 as referenced in the job description specifically is titled: Management personnel required for operations conducted under part 135 of this chapter.

So, someone tell me why they would need 135 management personnel for the flight school
Probably starting a charter operation to get the LIFT Space Cadets flight time to flow to YX

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Quote: Probably starting a charter operation to get the LIFT Space Cadets flight time to flow to YX

Are they not getting that from instructing at LIFT?
Quote: Because I can provide the mod facts to prove my point. Unlike y’all.
Be quiet. It's literally in our contract that all flying, including charter ops is to be done by pilots on the Republic Airways seniority list. Section 1.D.2.

Is there anything else I can stop you from babbling on about this morning?
Folks. Click his name, then the 3 dots in the top right corner. Select Ignore/Block and the troll’s posts will vanish. Voila!
Quote: Are they not getting that from instructing at LIFT?
1 instructor is needed for every 5-6 students so not all of them can build time by instructing. It's like a pyramid scheme

Quote: 1 instructor is needed for every 5-6 students so not all of them can build time by instructing. It's like a pyramid scheme

Shhhh you said the quiet part out loud hahaha.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to