CS Schedule/vacation Time

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Hey EXTW, with the 7 on 7 off, are you gone for all 7 days? Or can you expect to be home some of those nights?

I'm just wondering if you're really "commuting" from the so called domicile, or if most of the trips start and terminate at the domicile. Any info would be appreciated, thanks!
Unless you live in one on the highly transited bases, you will be gone for 7 days. Even then, if you layover in base, they want you at the crew hotel so that you are proximate to the airport.

EXTW
Quote: Unless you live in one on the highly transited bases, you will be gone for 7 days. Even then, if you layover in base, they want you at the crew hotel so that you are proximate to the airport.

EXTW
cool, thanks for the info!
Quote: Hey EXTW, with the 7 on 7 off, are you gone for all 7 days? Or can you expect to be home some of those nights?

I'm just wondering if you're really "commuting" from the so called domicile, or if most of the trips start and terminate at the domicile. Any info would be appreciated, thanks!
It depends a lot on the fleet as well. They are trying to work it out so that you start and finish in domicile more often. For me that is still pretty rare. I have been lucky in getting extra days at home while on home reserve.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to