Life at AA these days?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 11
Go to
Quote: I didn't think MIA is junior base. It's a nice place to live. How come many people don't want to go there.
They don't want to put up with all the d-bag Heat fans!!
Quote: I didn't think MIA is junior base.
Isn't the internet great? AA pilots say MIA and LGA are the junior bases. A guy that doesn't appear to be with AA says it's not true. It's so confusing trying to figure out who to believe...
Quote: Isn't the internet great? AA pilots say MIA and LGA are the junior bases. A guy that doesn't appear to be with AA says it's not true. It's so confusing trying to figure out who to believe...
Says a guy who claims to be an AA pilot.
Confirmed...Sliceback is a AA 777 CA I saw him in GRU actually had dinner, but I was at the other end of the table.

I am a 777 FO for AA in Miami.

aa73 is a male model with "Hair that you could get your fingers stuck in." Think a young George Clooney, but we let him fly the 73.
I still laugh about when Tramahawk58 said he flew MD80's for American...

I don't care who you are, that is PLANE funny!
Quote: I still laugh about when Tramahawk58 said he flew MD80's for American...

where is that moron I haven't seen him in a LONG time
Quote: I still laugh about when Tramahawk58 said he flew MD80's for American...

DFW. Loose lips sink ships.

Don't ask, don't tell.
Sliceback is either an AA Captain or I've flown a few trips with a Frank Abagnale-type impostor. Heck of a pilot either way...

7576. Stop it, you're making me blush...
Quote:
If I were a new hire, I would move to Miami and fly the 737 internationally. Make life easy on yourself. To commute is pure insanity. Just my .02 cents.

The 73 flying the carrib, Central and top of So Am is really fun!
My hope and prayer... "Please, God, let it be me!"
Quote: I didn't think MIA is junior base. It's a nice place to live. How come many people don't want to go there.
Because it is Fl. Worse, it is south FL.

EXTW
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 11
Go to