FDX carryover dev bank

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Anyone know if you jumpseat on USAir/American what jumpseat rules to follow? And is there a test for SWA? I remember an FCIF but cant find anything now.
The test is for non rev stby tickets, not jumpseating. For AA you have to sign up for j/s through myidtravel. Not sure if it applies to USAir flights yet.
Quote: It can get tricky if you have the first ticket of a DH in one month, layover and second ticket in the next month. Some are used to using both monies on just one ticket to get home. Can't do that in this case.
Or if you buy a non refundable round trip you can pay for the ticket in either month or split it between both months.
Quote: Or if you buy a non refundable round trip you can pay for the ticket in either month or split it between both months.
That's good to know.
again - seriously?!
Quote: Yes my bad. Contract is so easy to understand. I guess I am the only one to maybe mess up a dev bank.
You're right - my bad....I guess this contract language IS pretty difficult to understand after all

CBA 8.C.2.a. ....A deadhead associated with a carryover trip shall be credited to the deviation bank for the bid period containing the showtime for the deadhead.

it's obvious, now, why you had to start an entire discussion here AND actually take the time to pick up the phone & call someone for clarification.....I should've referenced your screen name before I jumped to such an absurd conclusion
More info in this previous thread: http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/ca...-question.html
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to