UALPILOTSFORUM.ORG Down?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to
Quote: I'm picturing a bloviating Brit wandering aimlessly in downtown Chicago rambling incoherently at every passerby. All he needs is a cup and a cardboard sign to make a bit of extra spare change.
that captain has not been on the forum for awhile... not sure why.
Quote: I guess Staller is legend now
Oh I think he's always been a legend..... in his own mind.
The site is working for captains. Should be up for fo's in a couple of days.
Quote: I have never had any issues with crashing.

Always had a lot of useful info for me. Plus I liked knowing who was who.

If you are looking for a place where everyone agrees with you, this wasn't the place.
Funny isn't it? Guys here complaining about the tenor of the other forum...while belittling and scoffing the people who participate there. Seems to me that if you are too sensitive to post there it's probably because you aren't articulate or knowledgeable enough to back up your posts. I guess it's easier to post drivel under a pseudonym.

And FWIW, the guys who voluntarily set up and maintain that forum do so on their own dime.
Quote: The site is working for captains. Should be up for fo's in a couple of days.
Lol! Classic :-)
Quote: Guys here complaining about the tenor of the other forum...while belittling and scoffing the people who participate there
That's the same thing, not two separate actions. We do just fine incorporating our scoffing and belittling into our complaining, thank you.
Quote: I'm picturing a bloviating Brit wandering aimlessly in downtown Chicago rambling incoherently at every passerby. All he needs is a cup and a cardboard sign to make a bit of extra spare change.
Truer words could not be spoken.......
It is an oddity in bb behavior that the anonymous forum is more civil than the one that's not. The anonymous forums on food, fashion and feng shui that my wife visits are brutal. This one not so much.

Good one !!!!
Quote: that captain has not been on the forum for awhile... not sure why.

Is he a captain now ? God help us .....
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to