Major Tool Of The Day

Subscribe
11  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  31  71 
Page 21 of 83
Go to
Quote: I did what needed to be done for the greater good and as my duty of TOTD.
Fixed it for you.
If 4Runner spent that much time and energy on his applications he might have a shot at getting out of the regionals
Quote: This guy can be my wingman anytime. Newark, must be one of those 175 guys I’ve heard so much about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What makes him a tool?
Quote: He’s in public and I’m not in uniform. I did what needed to be done for the greater good and as my duty of TOTD poster.
It’s not about you being in uniform. Creeper shots to anonymously disparage others on the Internet is weird as ****
Quote: It’s not about you being in uniform. Creeper shots to anonymously disparage others on the Internet is weird as ****
Exactly....
Quote: It’s not about you being in uniform. Creeper shots to anonymously disparage others on the Internet is weird as ****
Shameful, disrespectful and flat out wrong to anonymously post someone’s photo online. You’ve crossed a line.
Quote: Now I know....
I can't find the photo he posted. Was it deleted?
Yea but it just showed the pilot there listening to music or something on his earbuds. Still pretty creepy though.
Let’s be honest....the dude in the photo was all Mavericked out, wearing his aviators inside, earbuds in, possibly even flexing a little bit. But posting his photo makes YOU the tool.
11  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  31  71 
Page 21 of 83
Go to