PSA pilot charged with triple murder

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to
Quote: https://www.saveourheroesproject.org...american-hero/

No idea if he murdered those people, but I can imagine the process he went through while fighting his previous charges would weigh on a man pretty heavily, and one of the murdered was a witness in the linked case. And having been through a similar, but shorter army career to his (minus the psycho wife and allegations against me), I wouldn't be surprised if he has some serious PTSD issues...a lot of my friends have it from similar experiences as his. Sad story for a highly decorated guy who spent 30 years in the military, which came to a very sad and unfortunate end.
It's not implausible to me that some folks in the army got carried away trying to "get" this guy for something or anything. He seems credible in that regard.

But multiple murder charges from a civilian jurisdiction is another matter entirely. Trying to fake charges for something like that could get civilians fired, sued, or even jailed... especially in a high profile case like this where congressional attention is already present. Right or wrong I don't think this is indictment is just an extension of the previous legal harassment. Even if the local yokels colluded with the army, the state eventually took over the investigation.
Quote: It's not implausible to me that some folks in the army got carried away trying to "get" this guy for something or anything. He seems credible in that regard.

But multiple murder charges from a civilian jurisdiction is another matter entirely. Trying to fake charges for something like that could get civilians fired, sued, or even jailed... especially in a high profile case like this where congressional attention is already present. Right or wrong I don't think this is indictment is just an extension of the previous legal harassment. Even if the local yokels colluded with the army, the state eventually took over the investigation.
No mil experience here, are the details of that court marshal something that should/would’ve shown up on a background check or are those sealed?
Quote: When does he flow?
Wow.... just wow. How a career can be destroyed at the drop of a dime, and malicious, premeditated prosecutorial misconduct.
Quote: No mil experience here, are the details of that court marshal something that should/would’ve shown up on a background check or are those sealed?
Not sealed, but it might not show up if the Army didn't report it to any civil agency/database. The Air Force got into a lot of hot water a year or two ago when it came out an absurdly high percentage of people they kicked out of the service for sexual assault courts martial were never communicated to civil sex offender databases.
Quote: Wow.... just wow. How a career can be destroyed at the drop of a dime, and malicious, premeditated prosecutional misconduct.
Im not that familiar with the case other than what has been bantered about on this forum and others; so maybe you be more specific about the bolder above?
Quote: Not sealed, but it might not show up if the Army didn't report it to any civil agency/database. The Air Force got into a lot of hot water a year or two ago when it came out an absurdly high percentage of people they kicked out of the service for sexual assault courts martial were never communicated to civil sex offender databases.
Being found guilty and charged at a GCM (and probably a SPCM) is certainly a federal offense and should show up in any background check in the civilian/private sector. My USN JAG source says a SCM probably will not.

As a poster said above about not reporting such actions; we’ll it could possibly happen out of some error, but it isn’t like they have a choice to report or not.
What a mess, hope the truth comes out. Couple things are for sure, the ex is dead and he has enemies in high places who tried to hang him before but failed.
If this arrest came from a separate matter than his previous charges, I'd say smoke and fire. But it didn't. This is a continuation of what came before.

His on-camera interview certainly comes across as straightforward and believable.

Details will play out. I hope he has a good defense.
Quote: What a mess, hope the truth comes out. Couple things are for sure, the ex is dead and he has enemies in high places who tried to hang him before but failed.
The ex isn’t dead. It was his neighbor and the couple across the street.
Quote: The ex isn’t dead. It was his neighbor and the couple across the street.
IIRC the neighbor was supposed to testify against him over the child abuse stuff.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 8
Go to