Prepare Yourselves... 2021 AEs

Subscribe
294  344  384  390  391  392  393  394  395  396  397 
Page 394 of 397
Go to
Jesus, this argument is one of the most tedious on here. It's not an age thing, it's a human thing. Can we just agree that everyone sucks and everyone is entitled and everyone is greedy and move the **** on?
Quote: Jesus, this argument is one of the most tedious on here. It's not an age thing, it's a human thing. Can we just agree that everyone sucks and everyone is entitled and everyone is greedy and move the **** on?
We're all wh0res. We're just talking about prices here...
Quote: Sounds like that 32 year old had a pretty good plan if things went sideways, don't you think?
Didnt care about his gig, you do what you have too. Bragging about it and then slighting folks that perhaps lost a mil while he wasn’t even a pilot yet is crap form.
Projected training for 18oct AE is posted
Quote: Didnt care about his gig, you do what you have too. Bragging about it and then slighting folks that perhaps lost a mil while he wasn’t even a pilot yet is crap form.
Yeah, I'm sure it was brought up out the blue. Hi, I'm Jake. The DZ should have planned better and I made more money on UNA than first year pay because of military leave. You live here or commute?
Every single NYC 320A is training December and 1 Jan conversion save the 'train after junior'

Do they have that much sim capacity?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Quote: Every single NYC 320A is training December and 1 Jan conversion save the 'train after junior'

Do they have that much sim capacity?

Noob here. Where do you find this info?
Deltanet.delta.com
My division
Crew resources
AE
Scroll towards bottom

Quote: Deltanet.delta.com
My division
Crew resources
AE
Scroll towards bottom

Thanks! Got it…
Quote: Do they have that much sim capacity?
They do if all the 320 SLIs step up and pick up all those additional (and likely uncovered) events. Think the 320, 73N and 220 training programs have been "running a little hot" the past few months though.
294  344  384  390  391  392  393  394  395  396  397 
Page 394 of 397
Go to