Is spirit still hiring

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 12
Go to
Quote: ok, and you received an email from Spirit? Just curious because I emailed them Saturday and haven't heard anything.
[email protected]
emailed them, they sent the dates and times available, then confirmed the date, location and time.
Quote: [email protected]
emailed them, they sent the dates and times available, then confirmed the date, location and time.
Thanks, yea I emailed them Saturday but haven't heard back from them yet. Maybe i'll hear something soon
Quote: [email protected]
Is it a first come first serve basis or should I have included a resume in my email requesting information for the Atlanta event? I sent the email out to them on Friday and never heard anything back.
Quote: Yes, I'll be attending the 13th in LAX.
Was it an either/or for the day, or did they assign the day? I can't make both days for any of the events, but could probably make one.
I got the email confirmation for Atlanta on the 10th. Hope to see you all there.
It took me 3-4 days to hear back. Once I did, I was asked what Day and Time I wanted. It then took another day for the official “your confirmed” email.

I have hunch that they are vetting apps prior to getting back to you. It’s just a hunch, but I don’t know why they wouldn’t.

My email to them was almost like a cover letter. I didn’t just ask to get a slot etc. I gave information about myself, experience etc.

I’m not sure if that helped, but I know not everyone heard back so I’m thinking this may have helped.
I got an invite to Atlanta. My latest app was submitted prior to the OBAP job fair (june?), should I submit a new one prior to attending the "meet the chiefs" event?
Quote: I got an invite to Atlanta. My latest app was submitted prior to the OBAP job fair (june?), should I submit a new one prior to attending the "meet the chiefs" event?

I got an invite too and submitted a new app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you need to use a different email to submit a new app? Or can you use same?
I just used the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 12
Go to