Some Questions

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to
Quote: Why does DFW stay the most senior?
AAL, despite being something like $50B in debt, has found the time and resources to limit our ability to get gate space.
Quote: AAL, despite being something like $50B in debt, has found the time and resources to limit our ability to get gate space.
re rona they were price matching most if our routes too so our yields were poor
Quote: re rona they were price matching most if our routes too so our yields were poor
With $2 billion a year in debt service I’d be amazed if they can sustain the price matching. Unfortunately, APA has now waived scope for a couple years, so the gates may be tied up by legions of 50 seaters.
Quote: it’s not that it’s incredibly senior... it actually isn’t. But there has been little to no growth there for a long time making it stagnant. No vacancies there and lots of peeps live in the DFW area.... not as many commuters. Thereby making it hard to get in
aka it’s the most senior.
Quote: Why does DFW stay the most senior?
People like to live there, for a number of reasons. Of course, I am biased.
Fingers crossed I’ll get in there eventually!
Quote: aka it’s the most senior.
Ummm no... by straight DOH it is not
but latest vacancy has two DFW captains... a step in the right direction
Quote: Ummm no... by straight DOH it is not
but latest vacancy has two DFW captains... a step in the right direction
too bad once again the least amount of CA vacancies available from what I remember seeing.
Quote: too bad once again the least amount of CA vacancies available from what I remember seeing.
ACY is zero.
Quote: ACY is zero.
I mean in theory this should all improve as they bring the 19's back online correct?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to