Regional Choice

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: Question on the flow through, how does this actually work, if I go to PDT for example is it just a matter of bidding for a spot, seniority driven to go to American then?
Generally speaking, just be sure to read the fine print. Some regionals' "flow" is actually a preferential interview. Plus there are limitations in place that can prevent flow, even after you've received a job offer, so be sure you understand all the details before saying yes.
Quote: Generally speaking, just be sure to read the fine print. Some regionals' "flow" is actually a preferential interview. Plus there are limitations in place that can prevent flow, even after you've received a job offer, so be sure you understand all the details before saying yes.
With current list (around 380 pilots) we are flowing 36 a year to AAG. The number goes to 48 once we have (believe to be around 480 pilots on property)

You flow when your number is up, no interview.
Quote: With current list (around 380 pilots) we are flowing 36 a year to AAG. The number goes to 48 once we have (believe to be around 480 pilots on property)

You flow when your number is up, no interview.
How are they coming up with a 3-5 year flow then, if those are accurate numbers it looks more like 10 years.
Quote: How are they coming up with a 3-5 year flow then, if those are accurate numbers it looks more like 10 years.
Take in consideration of inactive pilots and those who won't flow plus those who leave to other major or legacy, the 3-5 year flow also factored in growth I believe.

Do I believe new hire today will flow in 3 years? No, but 5-7 is very likely.
Quote: You flow when your number is up, no interview.
Thanks, I am aware. I just wanted the OP to understand that not all "flow" is flow. I wasn't trying to imply that is how piedmont's works
PM sent...
How difficult is it for a new-hire to hold CLT at PSA?
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to