DFW Suburbs

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to
Quote: Hello fellow metroplex'ers

OP will not check the "45 minute commute or less" box if he lives beyond FM, Grapevine, Coppell, Colleyville, Southlake.

Colleyville and Southlake are basically 500K starter homes.

I cannot fathom a 730 AM drive inbound to DFW from Aledo or Rockwall, I would cut my wrists in traffic.

my opinion

I live in McKinney (home of the $70M High School Football stadium) and it's 30-45 minutes most of the time. Maybe an hour at rush hour, but normally closer to 45.
Quote: You know you're old when you can remember taking a type ride at Amon Carter.
There is still a small portion of runway and run-up area remaining just on the north side of HWY 183. It is 2.5 miles beyond the extended centerline of 18L at DFW.
Quote: You know you're old when you can remember taking a type ride at Amon Carter.
Many people don’t understand why the school house is referred to as GSW. Oh the history.
Quote: Many people don’t understand why the school house is referred to as GSW. Oh the history.
Excuse you! It's not a "school house". It's not a "training center". It's a Flight Academy!
Quote: Excuse you! It's not a "school house". It's not a "training center". It's a Flight Academy!
The finest aviators walk through those doors!! If you didn’t know, just ask them....they’ll be delighted to tell you.
Quote: Excuse you! It's not a "school house". It's not a "training center". It's a Flight Academy!
I can’t say it without laughing, makes it sound like they are training us from zero time or something.
Quote: I can’t say it without laughing, makes it sound like they are training us from zero time or something.
I don’t know about you, but I flunked sandpile in kindergarten. So I needed all the school housin’ I could get.
I really appreciate all the insight
I certainly have some homework to do... plan on spending a weekend with the wife driving around to these prospective areas while she makes up her mind!
Quote: I really appreciate all the insight
I certainly have some homework to do... plan on spending a weekend with the wife driving around to these prospective areas while she makes up her mind!

not getting into your personal business but if you have kids and wife occupation may play a role into this obviously

delete the "45 minute commute" requirement and the top school districts are all the cities I mentioned, add Plano to the list. Highland Park/Dallas also top but that is where Mark Cuban lives, 1M starter homes.

in sum, the list of cities I provided is pretty much gonna be "the list"
Quote: not getting into your personal business but if you have kids and wife occupation may play a role into this obviously

delete the "45 minute commute" requirement and the top school districts are all the cities I mentioned, add Plano to the list. Highland Park/Dallas also top but that is where Mark Cuban lives, 1M starter homes.

in sum, the list of cities I provided is pretty much gonna be "the list"

Based on my limited research, you are correct...I’m a senior captain at spirit...single income, three kids..so great money but not a 1mil mortgage income...gonna have to spread out further...thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 5 of 8
Go to