What’s the latest?

Subscribe
5  45  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  65  105 
Page 55 of 114
Go to
Quote: What do you mean by "you'll be fine"?

HR sent an email out saying there is no requirements for vaccine or weekly testing for employees...for whatever that is worth
Anybody have any insight into the planned hiring numbers for 2022? When classes are scheduled and what size is planned? how many have happened thus far this year?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Quote: Anybody have any insight into the planned hiring numbers for 2022? When classes are scheduled and what size is planned? how many have happened thus far this year?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Word from the Training Department is 200-300 this year which is crazy optimistic considering the current capacity. We are opening a new Training Center this summer and they're going to have three Sims. That may happen but their timeline is extremely aggressive as far as getting the training infrastructure in place to be able to have enough capacity to handle those numbers.
Quote: Word from the Training Department is 200-300 this year which is crazy optimistic considering the current capacity. We are opening a new Training Center this summer and they're going to have three Sims. That may happen but their timeline is extremely aggressive as far as getting the training infrastructure in place to be able to have enough capacity to handle those numbers.
details on this new training center? Been made official by company?
Quote: Word from the Training Department is 200-300 this year which is crazy optimistic considering the current capacity. We are opening a new Training Center this summer and they're going to have three Sims. That may happen but their timeline is extremely aggressive as far as getting the training infrastructure in place to be able to have enough capacity to handle those numbers.
How’s the attrition?🤔
Thanks.

Have they had classes already in 2022? or are those on hold until the new Training Center is open??? Seems like you would need to keep training during the construction, just don't know if that is causing delays for folks waiting to start. In the crazy hiring world right now, don't figure you want to delay anybody starting as they may end up leaving before they start!!
Quote: Thanks.

Have they had classes already in 2022? or are those on hold until the new Training Center is open??? Seems like you would need to keep training during the construction, just don't know if that is causing delays for folks waiting to start. In the crazy hiring world right now, don't figure you want to delay anybody starting as they may end up leaving before they start!!
Hiring definitely continues. Class of 18 started this month and I'm not sure how many were in the January class. They are talking about bumping class sizes up to 30. Again, capacity in the pipeline is the issue. No pauses in hiring.
Currently using SIMs in MIA....don't know if we still have the SIMs in PHX. I have heard talk we are trying to add a SIM or two in MSP.
Hi everyone. I just got the invite for an interview and will be coming in the end of March! I am local to MSP, which is why Sun Country appeals to me. Looking to hear the good, bad, and indifferent opinions. Thanks!
Quote: Hi everyone. I just got the invite for an interview and will be coming in the end of March! I am local to MSP, which is why Sun Country appeals to me. Looking to hear the good, bad, and indifferent opinions. Thanks!
I like it. Good money, reserve sucks but it always does, the flying is pretty sweet and varied compared to any other 737 operator, you'll have layovers from Alaska to Greece. The bad is probably going to be be growing pains (staffing new planes, bringing in more technology in scheduling, implementing the new contract ect...)
5  45  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  65  105 
Page 55 of 114
Go to