PSA Interview Jan 8

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to
I picked PSA because of those HOT F/A's.
Quote: I picked PSA because of those HOT F/A's.
lol
Yeah that and the best restaurant i've ever been to in a hotel!!!
I might be off topic, but is there a weight room or "exercise center" in the hotel at all at Dayton?
I heard that there was but i haven't seen it yet. And there's no computer room either. So you better bring a laptop if you need to get on the internet.
But you'll be too busy studying to worry about anything else.
What books are you guys bringing to classes? Like FAR's (which id probably bring anyway), ATP books, etc.....I already have all the numbers and immediate action items memorized for the 21st. Any good reason to bring that kind of stuff?
Quote: brade,
I was there for the Jan 3 interview and on our test it wasn't left turns, therefore it's teardrop. If it is left turns you're correct it's parallel. Also if any PSA guys have suggestions on things I should also be studying besides the packet they sent us for the Feb 4 class.
Thanks
get a cockpit poster and try and get your hands on the flows.
Quote: What books are you guys bringing to classes? Like FAR's (which id probably bring anyway), ATP books, etc.....I already have all the numbers and immediate action items memorized for the 21st. Any good reason to bring that kind of stuff?

Nope, unless you plan to use them for workout weights.

You'll get all the books you need here. Try and get a flight case. It will be easier to carry 60lbs of books if you have one.
Workout room = Yes. I go to the Vandalia rec center on occasion though. The shuttle will take you there.

Track its down stars next to the vending machines.

Internet is 4 bucks a day! if you need the internet, it would be best to bring your labtop and a wireless card.
2  3  4  5  6 
Page 6 of 6
Go to