Hiring 2023

Subscribe
14  54  60  61  62  63  64 
Page 64 of 64
Go to
Quote: The GSO hotel (I can't remember the brand) with the crew room that included unlimited draft beer. That was living like a regional king!
I remember that, if it ran out they brought another up immediately.
My first airline's manual specifically said we were prohibited from redeeming food stamps while in uniform.
And to think zap criticized me for coming to work here when a type rating was required. I had the job without the type rating. I turned down waterski because it was pathetic what they paid FOs. I was making more than double the commuter pay. Flying garbage freight planes. I couldn’t believe I would need to work a second job flying for Trans States. No thanks. We all made choices. But look at the industry now.
Quote: My first airline's manual specifically said we were prohibited from redeeming food stamps while in uniform.
Hulas, what a piece of garbage that man is.

🔥👇
Lived off the free popcorn in the FBOs while flying night cargo in AK for 4 yrs. I dont think I was ever so skinny
Quote: And to think zap criticized me for coming to work here when a type rating was required. I had the job without the type rating. I turned down waterski because it was pathetic what they paid FOs. I was making more than double the commuter pay. Flying garbage freight planes. I couldn’t believe I would need to work a second job flying for Trans States. No thanks. We all made choices. But look at the industry now.
The Industry is simply "Reaping what they have sowed"

No sympathy for any of them will be coming from me.

The more clueless on here need only listen to Sullenbergers speech to congress. That will de-mystify things.

I did exactly what he said years before he said it.
14  54  60  61  62  63  64 
Page 64 of 64
Go to