Interview Prep

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 9 of 11
Go to
Quote: I'll add that for those of you with applications in at the airlines, get some kind of prep ASAP. I went to ECIC last Tuesday without any real interviews lined up, and out of the blue, US Airways called three days later to schedule an interview right after the holidays (early January). I'm very glad I did the prep now, since it'll be tough to find interview prep from mid-December until the first week of January as many of them dial down to spend time with their families.

In a nutshell, do it now, you never know when the call will come and it could come at a very inconvenient moment and a short lead time. Good luck to all.
Concur--paid for ECIC last summer and listened to audio, attended in person in Oct and then got email invite 3 weeks later for Jan interview. I don't retire for another 6 months so planning ahead can definitely pay off. Reviewing and studying like crazy but glad I don't have to try and cram a prep session in during Dec timeframe.
Attended a ECIC seminar/prep in Sept here in Charleston...had a interview with Delta in Oct and got the job. They definitely helped me feel more confident going into the process.
ECIC definitely helped me prepare for multiple airline interviews. As expected, every airline conducts their interviews a little differently, and thankfully they have the knowledge and experience to set you up for success at all of them.

With the size of their client database, they get recent "trip reports" that can be of enormous use. Even if you attended a seminar well before an invite for an interview, you can set up a "phone session" or attend another seminar as your interview date nears. All of that for ONE price!
I also used Emerald Coast and it was a great experience. Definitely worth it.
Clark Consulting - hands down. Airline Pilot Interview Preparation. I'm 3 for 3 with her.
When I clicked on "workshop" it lists Sept 2011. Are they even in business anymore?
On Clark Consulting? Yes, they are. I think that was a seminar she must have done then... Just talked to Lori a couple of weeks ago, and she's definitely working like a dog!
+1 on Emerald Coast. Solid training. I definitely feel more confident and prepared for an interview. I also like the fact that I can call them later for a practice phone interview that is tailored to a specific company (at no charge).
Planning on doing EC and Higher Power (for type); a few years out, so would you guys still recommend sim prep before the big day at FTI and how long of a wait is there usually. So FTI is best sim prep for United, what's the best for Delta? Thanks.
Quote: Planning on doing EC and Higher Power (for type); a few years out, so would you guys still recommend sim prep before the big day at FTI and how long of a wait is there usually. So FTI is best sim prep for United, what's the best for Delta? Thanks.
There is no sim prep needed for Delta, its not part of the interview. I think UAL is the only one that does a sim checkout, maybe fedex, but I think that's going away...
5  6  7  8  9  10  11 
Page 9 of 11
Go to