PSA - Ask A Recruiter

Subscribe
48  88  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  108 
Page 98 of 131
Go to
Quote: ORF, DAY or CVG.
Annnd how long for PHL?
PHL is available immediately at the moment
Are there currently any training delays for new hires? What is the current training footprint?
No delays at this time. 16 weeks from Indoc day 1 to the end of IOE (this does not include ATP/CTP if you need it). Expect 10 months of reserve following IOE.
Quote: No delays at this time. 16 weeks from Indoc day 1 to the end of IOE (this does not include ATP/CTP if you need it). Expect 10 months of reserve following IOE.
Thanks, would it be possible to post reserve and line times by base as is in some of the other sub forums? I feel that it could clear up some confusion. Thank you in advance.
Quote: Thanks, would it be possible to post reserve and line times by base as is in some of the other sub forums? I feel that it could clear up some confusion. Thank you in advance.
We have someone who puts all that in a lovely chart, but that person has stopped posting it here on a public forum.

I'm not going to steal it and I don't feel like asking permission to repost, but feel free to ask for the individual data from time to time and I'm sure someone will post data for the requested base/seat.
Quote: ? I feel that it could clear up some confusion. Thank you in advance.
That’s a reasonable feeling but not correct. The line times are highly dynamic. I don’t think there’s any time in the last two years where a time was prospectively accurate for a new hire. Reserve times are around a year and getting longer. Significant growth or attrition (neither unlikely) might change that.
Agree that there is little point in posting the stats as you are probably 5-6 months from completing IOE (assuming you have interview scheduled). Location location location, if PSA has a base that will work in favor for no commute or easy commute then go for it. If you’re contemplating a two leg commute to reserve for ten months then try and pick another regional and avoid that pain. Ultimately all bases are available and reserve times are balancing out at IOE + 10 months. So all things being equal quality of life is king.
Quote: ORF, DAY or CVG.

How long of a wait for CLT?
He guys. I believe there was a time that direct entry CAs were a thing at PSA. Does that time still exist? Couldn't find much on that in the recency of these threads. Also, is the CRJ one common fleet? Didn't know if they separated the 200 from the 7/9.
48  88  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  108 
Page 98 of 131
Go to