Crosswind flight

Subscribe
I did some cross wind flights today for my PPL. We took off from KILE (Skylark field, TX) to KTPL (Temple, TX). Temple have a longer runway. We did crosswind takeoff, landing, no flap landing, crabbing, and side slip to loose altitude. It was fun. I'm not scared of windy conditions anymore. Tomorrow, I'll be doing short field take off and landing, hood, and power on and off stalls.
That's the best way to learn.
Practice, practice, practice
Getting comfortable in the airplane for the first time is a great feeling congrats and keep practicing.
Quote: I did some cross wind flights today for my PPL. We took off from KILE (Skylark field, TX) to KTPL (Temple, TX). Temple have a longer runway. We did crosswind takeoff, landing, no flap landing, crabbing, and side slip to loose altitude. It was fun. I'm not scared of windy conditions anymore. Tomorrow, I'll be doing short field take off and landing, hood, and power on and off stalls.
Your flying in a good area for x-wind practice. I fly around DFW and there's usually always some interesting winds to cope with.