TYS Schedules

Subscribe
How are the schedules in TYS comparing to CLT? I Commute so I'm interested in show and release times? Thanks guys
Quote: How are the schedules in TYS comparing to CLT? I Commute so I'm interested in show and release times? Thanks guys
Most trips are split up into AM flying or PM flying, give or take a few hours before and after noon. AM CLT trips usually start between 7:00am-9:00am and finish between 12:00pm-3:00pm. PM CLT trips usually show between 10:30am-5:00pm and finish around 5:00pm-9:30pm. Average flight time is around 4.5-5 hours a day.

TYS is similar, except you can start a trip as early as 4:40am or finish a trip as late as midnight.
Quote: Most trips are split up into AM flying or PM flying, give or take a few hours before and after noon. AM CLT trips usually start between 7:00am-9:00am and finish between 12:00pm-3:00pm. PM CLT trips usually show between 10:30am-5:00pm and finish around 5:00pm-9:30pm. Average flight time is around 4.5-5 hours a day.

TYS is similar, except you can start a trip as early as 4:40am or finish a trip as late as midnight.
Thank you. Do AM trips turn into PM trips as the trip goes on.. or if you start early you'll end early. Really trying to avoid commuting on both ends. Thanks again
Quote: Thank you. Do AM trips turn into PM trips as the trip goes on.. or if you start early you'll end early. Really trying to avoid commuting on both ends. Thanks again
A mixed bag of everything. Commutable on both ends you will find in CLT. Really commutable won't pay as much, higher pay less commutable
Quote: Really trying to avoid commuting on both ends. Thanks again
That'll be tough to find in TYS.
Quote: That'll be tough to find in TYS.
Yea, any of the outstation bases. CLT is gonna be about the only place you can find a variety enough in the lines to do that with both ends. Ive been based in DAY, TYS and CLT and so far, CLT is waaaay better with the commutablilty.