Indoc ground school

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Complete.

Now onto St. Louis and the Sim.

Congrats to all of us.
Was it harder or easier then you thought?
Longer and more boring. They ran out of real meat and potato material about 3 days ago.

Future classes will be brought in and do the HR shuffle, then do the work on an iPad to do indoctrination. Then be brought in for testing.

We understand it is a FAA requirement to check the box, yet most of us thought it was a bit too long.

Most of the class is young and just ready to get to it. I admit to being one of them.

We got great information yet.. We would have liked to see a review of a couple subjects like weather lower takeoff and landing minimums, and FAR 117 examples.
What was the dress code like? I mean, would a polo t-shirt, nice pair of jeans, and some black tennisshoes work?
Polo and or collared shirt, no t-shirt. Paints, slacks or trousers, not jeans, nice or expensive for not. You can get nice reasonable slacks 2-4 pair. No tennis shoes. Boots, boat shoes, or other leather shoes. You are a professional pilot now. Dress and act like one.

appropriate female attire if that is the case. We have one in our class former 121 pilot.

PM me for any other specifics.
Quote: You are a professional pilot now. Dress and act like one.
Careful, I might show up in a pilot shirt with bars on!
Just repeating what we were told.
How old were the youngest guys if youd have to guess?
Quote: Polo and or collared shirt, no t-shirt. Paints, slacks or trousers, not jeans, nice or expensive for not. You can get nice reasonable slacks 2-4 pair. No tennis shoes. Boots, boat shoes, or other leather shoes. You are a professional pilot now. Dress and act like one.

appropriate female attire if that is the case. We have one in our class former 121 pilot.

PM me for any other specifics.
Interesting as Dress Jeans were specifically said as being allowed when I went through in January
Quote: Interesting as Dress Jeans were specifically said as being allowed when I went through in January
Professional pilots do not wear jeans unless they are those Justin Bieber type where the croch hangs down to the knees.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to