Pay for Sim fill-in when on reserve

Subscribe
Does a sim fill-in while on reserve work the same for pay as a lineholder? I’ve broken Reserve MPG of 73 hrs. Sitting at 87 as it shows under LPV. Nothing shows under PTC.

The sim is a a two day with DHs on 1st and 2nd day. Under the pay for the trip, it doesn’t show DH time nor flight time. Just shows 10 hours of guarantee time giving 10 hrs of pay. Does it pay any different for a reserve guy? Any tricks? Want to pick it up to increase my LPV another 10 hours. Thanks
Quote: Does a sim fill-in while on reserve work the same for pay as a lineholder? I’ve broken Reserve MPG of 73 hrs. Sitting at 87 as it shows under LPV. Nothing shows under PTC.

The sim is a a two day with DHs on 1st and 2nd day. Under the pay for the trip, it doesn’t show DH time nor flight time. Just shows 10 hours of guarantee time giving 10 hrs of pay. Does it pay any different for a reserve guy? Any tricks? Want to pick it up to increase my LPV another 10 hours. Thanks
Yes it should net you another 10 hours of Line Value. There is no such animal of PTC for a reserve.
For lineholders only (inexplicably) a pure travel day in a PCFI pairing is totally unpaid. For example, day one=DH to TK along with sim, day two=sim, day three=DH home because you can't make the last flight on day two. That is a three day ID paying 10 hrs.......