Bonus AKA Bone Us!

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
The last payments was received today if you guys didn't notice. It was about a $1200 short.
Darn those taxes.
mine wasnt short 🤷🏼*♂️
Mine was literally within $25 of what I calculated it would be.
Quote: Darn those taxes.

Yep I’m surprised by the number of people who didn’t think they would pay taxes on the bonus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Yep I’m surprised by the number of people who didn’t think they would pay taxes on the bonus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cue the lunatics who say "Bonuses get taxed higher!!!!!"

LOL
Quote: Cue the lunatics who say "Bonuses get taxed higher!!!!!"

LOL
Be careful making assumptions.

The 22% federal withholding for bonus payments may be more or less than your standard withholding amount.

So yes, it all works out in the end for tax season, but a larger percentage of the check may be taken out than youre used to seeing, because of the 22% withholding for the bonus check.
Quote: Be careful making assumptions.

The 22% federal withholding for bonus payments may be more or less than your standard withholding amount.

So yes, it all works out in the end for tax season, but a larger percentage of the check may be taken out than youre used to seeing, because of the 22% withholding for the bonus check.
Which you can just change the withholding for.....

You may be withheld a higher number if you don't plan your w4 accordingly, that does NOT mean you are taxed higher. that's my point.
Can someone help with how the amount of the final payment determined and on which of the many Spirit portals can I find the pay stub/breakdown?

Thanks
[QUOTE=thor55;2691312]Can someone help with how the amount of the final payment determined and on which of the many Spirit portals can I find the pay stub/breakdown?

5% of the total bonus, first was 95% all paystubs are on ess/ultipro
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to